AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Forgot the dragon bites too!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  08:33:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I haven't been around for the better part of a year, minimal practice during that time.

I've been cautiously self pacing with as little as 1 minute dm five times a week. Instead, I've focused my attention on delving into daily life as much as possible, which has been a good thing for me at this stage.

However, I'd forgotten that k can whack you one. I'd gotten used to just bliss and happy go luckiness.

Well, last night I had an absolutely harrowing experience.

I've been hitting the old muscles with massage and acupuncture pretty hard for a couple weeks (tsk tsk), and feeling lousy and stormy as a result. It's difficult to self pace this stuff.

Yesterday, I released some soft tissue, but couldn't imagine what I was in store for.

As always, the rushes began around bedtime. I fell asleep, but woke up because it was too intense. Bubbling upward and rushing upward sensation from the feet to head. Spine was hot and full. Felt crazy, absolutely insane. Lasted for a few hours, drank a beer and it calmed down and fell asleep.

May I say this: these days I feel prana more acutely than sense of touch by 2:1.

Lots of anxiety. I'm assuming that's mostly whats stored in those muscles.

I forgot that youve always got to be cautious with this thing. This was a severe reminder.

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  10:02:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey TTN, welcome back!

Was this in fact a release/relief? How do you feel today, physically, mentally, spiritually?
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  2:03:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Hey TTN, welcome back!

Was this in fact a release/relief? How do you feel today, physically, mentally, spiritually?

Hey dogboy, thanks :)

I feel a bit hungover today, but definitely a release. My whole leg was vibrating like crazy all night long, but now its ok. Still more to go, but hopefully I can pace it.

I'm always on edge when releasing tight muscles, really puts me in stormy moods, so even thought the worst symptoms are gone like vertigo, rushing prana etc, I'm not real chipper today ha
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2015 :  2:38:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No wonder you're beat! Headed in the right direction though I've had some success using a foam roller.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  03:50:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi tonightisthenight,

Such day's happen, also here....on the positive site, what comes out is gone, and never will come back.
Massages works for me, sometimes I have the feeling that I really need them to loosen up.
Lighter and lighter we will be.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000