Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Starting in Tantric Sex
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

embracing_tantric_sex

India
2 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2013 :  10:24:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste.

My wife and I are new to Tantric Sex and want to know how should we start so that the progress is steady. We have a good sex life (in the traditional sense) and want to experience and relish the prolonged sexual pleasure that Tantra can teach with or without ejaculation.

We have read about the preparatory stages before tantric union and want to start practising the same as soon as practical; e.g. setting a relaxed environment, prolonged eye contact, touching, yoni and lingam massage etc. I guess these come before the actual intercourse.

Can we start these as newbies? Or are we supposed to go through some detailed Yoga training before attempting these?

Please let us know.

Regards.

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2013 :  12:10:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi friend,

what you as the male part has to learn is to stay in front of the orgasm as long as you can. Yogic practices will increase your capacity to do so extremely, but also without you can still start to train yourself to take it more easily. Do not go into sex with the primary aim to come as fast as possible but to prolong the sexual intensity for as long as possible.

Your wife's part is to support you in this, aka not to give pressure when you are near the edge. She herself has more stamina anyway, so the first attempts will be on your side, later on you can both go into prolonged sexual intensities.

But to the experience here, without daily yogic practices, the height you can reach via tantric practices is limited.

Still your preparationl elements will help. Relax body mind, decrease tension so that the inner energies can flow more freely and easily. What you will have to do is to let the sexual feelings flow into the whole body and by this reduce the pressure in the genitals. Your capacity to flush the body and transform the energies are limited to the purification and strength of you brain and nervous system to handle the voltage. Also the ability to not get lost in the intensity, aka the continuity of you own presence will make the difference of being able to stay at the edge or not :) For both elements there are yogic techniques.

But as everything, you can start playing football right from the start. If you want to bring it to a different level, some jogging and stretching outside the football play will surely help :)

The tantric lessons on this site are very good, start reading in them, you will find good hints, especially the blocking technique wil be relevant for you.

Peace and enjoy :P
Go to Top of Page

embracing_tantric_sex

India
2 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2013 :  06:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Sir,

Thank you for taking the time and replying in such detail. Much appreciated!

You mentioned: "Do not go into sex with the primary aim to come as fast as possible but to prolong the sexual intensity for as long as possible." - This is EXACTLY what I am aiming at. I am happy to see that my purpose has been understood. (Actually I was worried if my question and doubts will be understood by the forum at all!)

I have a couple of followup queries, more specific though. I will be obliged to get an answer to these:

1. The tantric lessons on AYP that you are referring to are the ones under this: "http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html" - is this correct? If there is a different section you referred to please point that to me.

2. Other than AYP, I have done some browsing through the materials in other Tantra pages on the internet. One thing seems to confuse me - wherever there is a description or reference to the yab-yum posture (the sitting union), the text rarely mentions the state of intercourse - that is if the lingam is in the yoni or not. I presume the state of insertion is important for some positions. Is it true, that during Maithuna, the same level of ecstasy can be achieved by spreading out the energy throughout the couple's body, irrespective of insertion?

Why I ask this because I have some limitations with holding ejaculation. Though we have made foreplay fairly prolonged, I peak suddenly after insertion. So the love positions that need yab-yum with insertion may not be a success for me, at least immediately. Can you kindly help me understand this?

Thank you again for your detailed replies.

With pranaams & best regards,
Sayan
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2013 :  7:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sayan,

I'm not into tantra the way you are attempting it, in other words my experience is limited to the simple basics of prolonging the sexual intensity, transforming the sexual energy and whenever needed to block the ejaculation via the blocking technique. Conscious tantric sex did not happen regarding her knowledge so far, it was always more a natural happening of for her very good lovemaking and for me aswell.

In other words, the goddess yogini has not come here yet :) But here some hints for you, for the rest others may give you better hints:

You do not need to insert your lingam into her yoni for you or for her to climb the ladder of sexual intensities transforming into vaster and vaster degrees of extacy and with its upflow the fusion with more refined joys and bliss. You can even have your pants on, just be between her legs and move your hip rhythmically, in circles or in any way you want, feeling your front chakraa interacting with hers, aka acting directly on the ecstatic energetic level. The advantage in this is, you do have less physical stimulation of the lingam, but she will have quite a lot physical and energetic stimulation. Now the question may come, where to place the lingam in the pants :P This is a problem, the best if possible is to let it remain upwards, so even if it moves, it will not get broken lol :P Sometimes she may get so crazy that the whole thing gets out of control, but you will handle it, no worry.

When you are in physical union, the whole thing is a little different, you can't focus primarily on the second chakra fusion, but also have to handle an intensified physical stimulation. Your only ally is, no joke, daily pranayama and meditation :P The energies get used to refine and flow in the body freely by this, so automatically you can remain in intensities longer without physical releases occuring.

Another method is the holdback method, given in the tantra lessons, your link is correct, which you can only do with a partner consiously knowing what you are doing, otherwise the girls and ladies on this planet will think, what is he doing there? :P The holdback method can also be trained in solo, then together with your wife aswell. In other words, you enter, but go out again before it gets critical, enter again, go out before it gets critical and so on, climbing the extatic ladder higher and higher.

Now when she is on top, like in yab-yum, then pray to god that you have done a good amount of pranayama before, otherwise she will make with you whatever she wants lol. But if she knows that she needs to support you, then this can work aswell. Better start the other way round, you being on top, it wil be the easiest.

Regarding Maithuna, you mean can the ecstatic union of male and female energies occur on a very high level independant of physical union or not? To the experience here, it can even happen better, but also depends upon the intensity of extacy flowing in you and her. If there is not much flowing and increasing without physical union, then it may not happen. Yogic techniques like pranayama and meditation also do a lot in this regard, after good amounts even an eyesight can make more than otherwise physical stimulation. If you are already ecstatic, only being in her presence will make her ecstatic, refreshed, young and beautiful. The whole topic is deep, advanced tantra gods like Yogani have written a lot of good lessons, so do not miss to read them, start with the basics. And with your wife, take your time, it will surely work sooner or later :)

Peace and enjoy,
Holy
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2013 :  12:56:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How much have you prepared your tantric practices with meditation? Tantra is first and foremost meditation. If you are lusting from mind, there will be no tantra. That's why AYP is first and foremost about meditation. Not the sex. It's just another area in which to practice mediation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000