Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Global Skype Meditation - September 14th
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  11:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone!

I'm hosting another AYP Global Skype Meditation on Saturday, September 14th, at 10:00 AM Central.

If you would like to participate, please indicate your interest here, or send me an e-mail via my Profile Page.

I'm in the Chicago area, and times listed below are Central Time or GMT - 05:00.

10:00 AM - Connect and say Hi.
10:05 AM - Spinal Breathing Pranayama
10:15: AM - Deep Meditation
10:35 AM - Samyama
10:40 AM - Rest

And then we can hang on to chat for a while after the meditation if people would like that.

This is a video conference and works best if you have a broadband connection and a relatively fast computer. If either of those is lacking, but you would still like to participate, I can call a landline number instead of your computer.

All the best!

--Liz

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  7:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, that's great

I would like to participate.
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  03:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward to it .
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  04:45:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would love to try that but the time difference has got me all confused
I reckon that would be 7 p.m. in Seychelles

Sey
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  08:06:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sey, to make the calculation automatic, see the AYP Global Group Meditation sticky topic under Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats forum (this is for new members who may want to join but are not familiar with site layout) where the direct link to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...nverter.html will be.

Select time and place to convert from
choose the given location (Chicago), time, and date (to make daylight savings times corrected at all times)

Select places to convert to
the city closest to you that you know is in your timezone.

Which yes, says "7:00 PM SCT for Victoria, Seychelles at Saturday, September 14, 2013"

Count me in please, Liz!

Edited by - AumNaturel on Sep 10 2013 08:09:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  09:40:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Aum! Thanks for posting the link to the time-zone converter!

Hi Sey! I'll be contacting you via your profile page to set up the Skype connection.

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Go to Top of Page

Wafu

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  07:19:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Liz,

I'd like to join the skype group please

Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  10:31:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! I just sent you a message via your profile page.
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  10:30:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the invite, Liz, but Im tied up at work then. If you are ever in Michigan, lets get tea!

Tom
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2013 :  01:23:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, I just saw that I wouldn't be able to join on Saturday. Oh well. :/

Next time
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2013 :  9:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yonatan! Sorry you can't make it! There will be more.

Hi Sey! Did you get my message? I sent another just in case...

Hi Tom! Same goes for if you're ever near Chicago.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000