New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  4:58:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

thank you very much for the healing. I'm in a somewhat difficult phase these months and appreciate every help.

Shanti,

please remove me from the list for repeated samyama healing. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

kamasan2

USA
1 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  12:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'd love to be on the samyama healing list.
1) Name of recipient: Rishu
2)Emergency: Yes
3) Please keep on list
4) Why the request: Massive Prana/semen wastage, my physical body and mental state is a wreck and I'm also trying my best to recover but need others' help in doing so.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  12:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All.
I have a request to include Samira for emergency samyama. I have added her to this weekend. It would also be greatly appreciated if you could include her in your personal samyama too.
Thanks All.

"Samira is living in Saudi Arabia.

she has breast cancer and it has recently reached her lungs... so she's not in a good shape and very much in need for all the help she can get."
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  12:09:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rishu,
I have added you to this weekend (May 22).
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  06:59:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to request Samyama healing for the daughter of a friend - Orna Vorster - who has just undergone extensive cosmetic surgery to repair her face which was damaged in a fire as a child. Grateful if we could add her to our prayers for the next month or so.

Many many thanks
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  07:46:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will add her to this weekend SeySorciere and will keep her in my prayers.
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  3:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello wonderful souls.

My ex girlfriends dad has been diagnosed with terminal (lung) cancer and has been told he only has a few months. He is a lovely person, with a big family to support. I was wondering if you thought that any of you/all of you could help?

I don't know how all of this works, but I definitely believe in healing + believe that cancer can be healed, but anything would be good, as I suppose even with the best intentions what's in Gods plan, or peoples karma is not always changeable, so even if a miraculous healing were not possible (but that would be so amazing if it was), just helping him and his family to feel better/ ease them through the transition would be great.

I don't know his full name as I have only known him in the past as my girlfriends dad, does this matter? I was going to direct my ex to this forum/+samyama healing for more direct/accurate help/support.

What do you think?

Additionally are any of you aware of any genuine hands on/distance healers working in the UK? Or any other advice for this situation?

God bless

Peace, Love and Light

Om shanti
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 27 2010 :  08:31:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jono,

Thanks for your request.

Well, girlfriend's dad would be a bit awkward... but you do know your girlfriend's last name right? Maybe I can put that on the list? If not I will add Jono's girlfriend's dad to the list for this weekend.

Also, you can look at the member list and send an email (click on the name) to Riptz (Dave). I know he used to do healing, not sure if he still does so or not. He is in the UK area.

If you are going to ask for long distance healing, the person does not have to be in the UK. Some others here at the forum do healing too. Miguel and Yonatan come to mind. Maybe you can shoot them an email too.

Thanks again for your request. God bless your kind heart.
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2010 :  3:27:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I have left details of Samyama with my ex, for her to add further requests if she and or her dad wants. Thank you for any healing that has been directed to him, I am sure it would be good to keep him on the list if possible, though I will check wether it is wanted. All of his name I know so far is Mr Owen.

I have a request for myself, about a year ago I developed Tinnitus, it gets better and worse, sometimes a lot worse when I make music, which can be a shame as I love making music, I was wondering if I could be added to the list, see if you can rid me of this ringing. Also does anyone know of any other options to help cure Tinnitus, as in any particularly gifted distance/hands on healers? Or any other treatments?

What do I have to do to maximize effectiveness for healing?

God bless

Love and Light
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2010 :  3:59:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jono,

I have changed the name on the list to Owen.

Would you like me to add you as an emergency or I can add you to the list to receive healing on July 3rd.

Like I said above:
quote:
Also, you can look at the member list and send an email (click on the name) to Riptz (Dave). I know he used to do healing, not sure if he still does so or not. He is in the UK area.

If you are going to ask for long distance healing, the person does not have to be in the UK. Some others here at the forum do healing too. Miguel and Yonatan come to mind. Maybe you can shoot them an email too.

You can ask them to send you healing.

Tinnitus has been discussed at the forum before. Here are a few topics. You can do a search on "Tinnitus" on the search page to find more.

Constant Ringing in my Ear
Ignore sound/vibration on the right ear?
Tinnitus vs Inner Sound
Long-term energy imbalances

Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2010 :  6:25:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, great, thank you.

No need to be added to the emergency list, July the 3rd would be wonderful, Thank you.

When I have a spare moment I will read the other T- posts.

Much thanks

God bless

Love and Light

Om Shanti

:)
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2010 :  8:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OK, you will be up for healing from the group on July 3rd.
Take care.
Go to Top of Page

aggie

Aruba
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2010 :  10:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'd love to be on the samyama healing list.
1) Name of recipient: aggie
2)Emergency: Yes!!
3) Please keep on list.
4)why request: swollen lymph glands and liver problems.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2010 :  11:02:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Aggie,
Thank you for your request.
You will be up for healing from the group this Saturday June 26th.
Go to Top of Page

aggie

Aruba
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2010 :  09:37:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, please put and keep my friend Marjorie on your samyama healing list.
She suffers from high blood pressure. thank you.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2010 :  04:15:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for this weekend healing
Go to Top of Page

Rishi

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2010 :  8:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

An appeal appeared in a newspaper soliciting help for a critical cancer patient. Will appreciate if we can add her in our list.

1)The name of the recipient: Anita Seth
2)If it is an emergency - Yes she is fighting against a relapse of leukemia
3)If this is a one time healing : We should probably keep her in the list
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2010 :  9:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will add her for this weekend (July 3rd), Rishi.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Clear White Light

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2010 :  10:39:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,

I would like to submit myself for samyama healing. For years now I have been dealing with chronic tendonitis and nerve compression in my arms and shoulders. It seems to only be getting worse with time and I'm afraid I might lose functionality in my arms. If possible, I would like to stay on the list.

My name can be added as Derek as I don't really identify with my user name very strongly. But if someone is more comfortable using my user name instead that is also fine.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2010 :  07:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Clear White Light

Hi everyone,

I would like to submit myself for samyama healing. For years now I have been dealing with chronic tendonitis and nerve compression in my arms and shoulders. It seems to only be getting worse with time and I'm afraid I might lose functionality in my arms. If possible, I would like to stay on the list.

My name can be added as Derek as I don't really identify with my user name very strongly. But if someone is more comfortable using my user name instead that is also fine.

Hi Derek,
Would you like me to add you as an emergency, in which case you will be up for healing this Saturday (July 10th). If not, you will be up for healing on the 25th of July. Let me know.

Thanks for your request.
Go to Top of Page

rajnat

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  2:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit rajnat's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would request you to add my sister to the list

1) Name of recipient: Rajlaxmi
2)Emergency: no!!
3) Please keep on list.
4)why request: severe neurological problems.
Thanks.

Rajnat
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  8:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Rajnat.
She will be up for healing on July 31st.
Thanks for your request.
Go to Top of Page

Clear White Light

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  9:17:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti, no I don't think it would be right to consider it an emergency. I would hate to take priority away from someone who may truly be facing a life or death situation.
Go to Top of Page

growant

8 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2010 :  10:17:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit growant's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I would like to be included in the samyama healings.

Name: Gary
not an emergency
one time healing
why- panic attacks, exhaustion, mitral valve prolapse, mitral valve prolapse syndrome, chronic injuries, weak constitution and nervous system

thank you-
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  10:14:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gary,
You will be up for healing from the group on August 21st.
Thank you for your request.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000