New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  10:53:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste,and thank you everybody for sending her (pilar) samyama healing.Shes very grateful and feeling better.

Edited by - miguel on Feb 21 2010 10:54:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  12:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the Samyama everyone its always a wonderful warm experience

Edited by - Richard on Feb 21 2010 12:10:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  12:33:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi everyone, could i please add an urgent case: Joseph and his family; his mother is 60 years old and went away this morning after a long struggle with cancer:(.

and on the side (not an urgent case... some overloading symptoms every now and then) whenever it's possible could i also be added to the samyama list.

Thanks in advance

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  10:57:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello I would like to put my name to receive samyama healing
My Nmae is Marcelo .. thankyou

god Bless
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  1:09:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Marcelo,
Thank you for your request.

Is this an emergency? If yes I will add you to this Sat the 27th, if not you will be up for healing on March 13th.

Would you like your name to be kept on the list for future healings from the group?
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  4:30:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone for adding me to your samyama today. I'm very grateful. Much love to you all

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  6:01:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

hi everyone, could i please add an urgent case: Joseph and his family; his mother is 60 years old and went away this morning after a long struggle with cancer:(.

and on the side (not an urgent case... some overloading symptoms every now and then) whenever it's possible could i also be added to the samyama list.

Thanks in advance

namaste

Hi Ananda,
I am really sorry I missed this post. Thank you for sending me an email to bring this to my notice.

I have added Joseph and his family to the list for tomorrow.
I will add you for healing on March 14th.
Not sure how I missed this post. Again, really sorry.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  6:15:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
no worries sweet Shweta, with two websites and the great work you do here at AYP plus working and being a mom... God bless you and give you strength
namaste
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  6:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Ananda.
Go to Top of Page

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2010 :  1:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti .. I am deeply grateful to his attention, is not an emergency, but I'd like to keep my name for future prayers, I thank God for finding this group .. :) i love

god bless
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2010 :  1:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AYAMER

Shanti .. I am deeply grateful to his attention, is not an emergency, but I'd like to keep my name for future prayers, I thank God for finding this group .. :) i love

god bless

You will be up for healing on March 13th.
Go to Top of Page

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2010 :  3:07:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks shanti
Go to Top of Page

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  10:31:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello, I would like to thank the healing sent to me on March 13. I felt like I was floating, very good .. I thank everyone who included my name in your meditation ..

Go to Top of Page

NSB

Australia
32 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  6:52:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would love to be added to the ongoing samyama list. My name is Nicole and I am a single mother with plenty of challenges, none of them urgent. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  9:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your request.

You will be up for healing from the group on April 3rd.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  01:12:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I had no idea that this practice would continue for so long. I am glad that you are all enjoying it and I feel that it is time to remove myself from teh list to allow someone else the to have the space
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  07:52:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Victor.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Jaycee

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  05:53:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jaycee's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many thanks to everyone for including me in their samyama practice yesterday.
Go to Top of Page

StSlater

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  06:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit StSlater's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I too would love to be on this samyama healing list please.
1)The name of the recipient: Steve
2)If it is an emergency: Yes
3)If this is a one time healing or they
would like to be kept on the list: Kept on the list please.
4)Why the request: Kidney failure. I am currently tied to a dialysis machine, and would dearly love to get off it!
Thank you, #2384; ~ Peace ~ #2384;

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  08:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your request.

Hope you feel better soon.

I will add you to this weekend.
Go to Top of Page

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  08:21:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,

I would like to be added on the Samyama healing list. It's been over a year that I struggle with overloads and try to tame my bhakti that I just can't feed with practices. It is not urgent but I would keep my name on the list.

Thank you

Innercall
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  08:47:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your request Innercall.

You will be up for healing on April 10th.
Go to Top of Page

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  09:32:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti.
Go to Top of Page

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  10:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone for the samyama healing yesterday.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  11:33:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
Many of you may know Richard. He has been with us since almost the beginning of AYP.

Well, he is in the hospital (has colon cancer) and is going to have surgery on Monday and has requested emergency healing.

I have included him in the samyama list for emergency healing this Sunday. You are welcome to include him in your personal healing sessions as well. Thank You.

You will be in my prayers Richard. Wish you a speedy and full recovery.
_/\_
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000