AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 First Steps
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2013 :  02:01:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
These are simple and general guidelines. They do not form a law... But they form a picture of the general idea on how to go through the stages or stations along the path...

The first thing a seeker should do on our path is take the pledge... The pledge of the path and following on the footsteps of those who went before... And the pledge is accompanied by the General Ward which consists of a few simple invocations which the seeker should repeat twice on a daily basis and which form his sensual relation to the sheikh...

The seeker takes the pledge by shaking the hand of the authorized in initiating into the path... Or via the telephone for those unable of being physically present with the authorized person..

For the Faqirat (Female seekers) the pledge is read over a cup of water... Or they hold the edge of the rosary in the hand of the authorized.. Or via telephone as well... From those who are authorized to initiate into the path that way...

The seeker keeps on practicing his ward and the dhikr of La Ilaha Ela Allah... And he listens to the muzakara of his sheikh and representatives... And for their advise... Concerning the path and reaching the highest Hudra... And he keeps on at this until he becomes stronger.. And he learns the ethics of the path... And understands the original purpose behind his discipline... Which is to get rid of shirk and ignorance... And becoming realized by becoming attached and close to the beloved mawla...

And after a while.. He receives permission from the authorized to go visit the sheikh or contact him by phone according to which the authorized sees more fit for the betterment of the seeker... In order so he may learn the single name, the great name...

And there begins the journey of light and openings... In company of the sheikh and his brothers... The journey of the hearts to the all knowing..

And it is a personal journey and relation... Which is best not to speak about in public..

And may the seeker remembers that the path is not a group or a community... Which the goal of is to increase the numbers but a way and a method which Allah in his mercy has given us in order to go to Him.

And Allah is the most merciful

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2013 :  12:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Drink the wine of Purity and you'll see wonders

With men of knowledge and wine is sweet

I found them poeple of love and of presence

Faded eyes and yellow faces

I found them poeple of longing while they'r in presence

The owners of the Covenant and the Charter won a glance

Through the relief the taste is sweet and the night is blissful

I told them enter into the courts of you O The pro

They said accept our condition and the condition are precious

Be patient with this fancy seventy Night

Patient with this passion all along nights

You'll drink cups of honey and the bitter get sweetened

You'll turn into an alloy of gold oh you know

O who you blame me on the beloved whom i've seen

In the heart present never absent if i miss him i die "

Edited by - Ananda on Jan 17 2013 2:11:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2013 :  5:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Ananda, very beautiful
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2013 :  03:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000