New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2023 :  7:15:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jomano,

The pronunciation of the AYAM mantra in the audiobook is the same as the two audio files I linked to above. I use the mantra, the way Yogani teaches it. No two people will pronounce one word exactly the same way, so I would not get too hung up on it. And, it will refine in the mind anyway as you are using it.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

jomano7

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2023 :  8:04:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much
Go to Top of Page

maverickj

India
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2023 :  6:04:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the post
Go to Top of Page

kensbikes100

USA
192 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2023 :  2:49:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
jomano7, I recall walking down these halls a number of years ago. I used the Yogani recording. Either from him or from Christi, Sey, or one of the other experts, I took-away that I should mimic what I hear in that audio, ather than to try to analyze it phonetically, especially across the contexts of the variety of the dialects of speech in the English and English-based languages..
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000