Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Persistant sensations and blocks in head for 3 yrs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2012 :  12:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am a 39 year old south Asian male. I weigh 130 pounds. I started tantra 3 years back. I have done 2000 – 3000 hours of vipassana meditation practice, which consist of watching breath and body sensations (S N Goenka tradition) in the past TEN years. I do not do AYP “I AM” or the spinal breathing as I had some adverse reaction when I undertook them. I practiced tantra for 2 years and started to feel lethargic and tired. I have stopped tantra since the past 2 years.

For the past 2 years, there are some sensations always going on in my head and on top of my head. I have not done any spiritual practice for the past 2 years. No tantric activity or any vipassana. I have been doing a lot of self pacing. I keep myself involved in household chores and my work. But still there are these sensations in my head.

I want to add that I am practising celibacy for the past 2 years or so. When I indulge in tantric sex with ejaculation I feel much drained. I feel fatigued and have overload when I indulge in tantric sex without ejaculation Hence I am practicing celibacy. I do get nigthfalls every now and then. There is some relief after nightfall but then these head sensations start.

I also usually wake up in the night feeling cold after 4-5 hours inspite of regulating the temperature and keeping myself warm.Once up, I cannot go to sleep. These symptoms get worse after eating and sugars make it worse. I eat healthy but even healthy diet does the same.

I have the following questions
1. Are these persistant uncomfortable sensations part of awakening and does everyone goes through them?
2. Is this waking up in the night because of prostate issues?
3. What can I do to get 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep?
4. Does anyone know of any gury whom I can call and talk to? There is only so much that can be conveyed in writing.

I have gone through AYP forums and lesson 69 multiple times but no help.

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2012 :  12:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

Any advice or input on the below issue will be highly appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2012 :  12:04:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tough call actually, as you said you already done lot of self pacing, and I am not getting idea about what is your regular meditation practice, and if you are practicing AYP.

May be you need some additional technique to work on your physical conductivity. I have gone through a phase where I faced severe energy concentration and movement on my head, pressure on the crown, and headache - and fortunately I found what worked for me. It was practice of asana and spinal breathing (and no Deep meditation), practicing staying in heart, and definitely lots of self pacing.

You may go through the post in the below link, where I have noted how I have worked through this, and other people have added insight about their experience. You may try solar centering also.
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....rms=headache

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have any questions

Edit: And I think the sleep pattern will improve if you start to improve with the crown overload. I remember while I was going through that phase, I used to have disturbed sleep and very lucid horrible dreams sometimes. Regarding your questions, I can answer the number one - some people definitely goes through

Edited by - Swan on Oct 10 2012 12:16:57 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000