Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 HORRIBLE ELECTROMAGNETIC HEAD PRESSURE,I NEED HELP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

omerta

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  4:09:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi folks, new here. I'll get straight to the point. So I've had my kundalini awakened for 7 months and I feel a horrible magnetic pressure in the crown chakra. How the hell do I remove this, please tell me, I've tried to kill myself because of this, it hurts so bad. And I see white and blue dots, I think it is consciousness, I'm kind of in another dimension, a higher consciousness, it is very ****ed up. Can I fix this with further meditation or yoga? In my experience, it seems that meditation on yoga pratices makes it even more bad so what can I do?

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  6:01:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Omerta,

Sorry to hear you are in such a bad way. What you are experiencing is a premature crown opening. You are right in that further meditation and yoga will make things worse. You need to learn how to ground yourself and stabilize the energy. Only then can you practice any yoga.

What you are experiencing is quite extreme, so you will need to take extreme measures to sort it out. Grounding activities include walking, working in the garden and socializing. Avoid sex as it is a stimulator of kundalini. And avoid all spiritual practices including meditation for now until you have got things to a stable level.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

omerta

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  8:24:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
[Was it spontaneous or have you been doing spiritual activity? If its spontaneous you might want to make sure it's not a medical condition.

I did meditation like 10 times, then one day I began to see non-physical beings and it was pulling my head very hard. I tried to resist but it bring me in another dimension. Then I was ****ed. I knew I couldn't go back. My pineal gland was activated and it is too late now.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  01:53:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I did meditation like 10 times

dear omerta
what kind of meditation you did?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  08:57:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Omerta,

quote:

I did meditation like 10 times, then one day I began to see non-physical beings and it was pulling my head very hard. I tried to resist but it bring me in another dimension. Then I was ****ed. I knew I couldn't go back. My pineal gland was activated and it is too late now.

Don't worry. Nothing is too late. What you are experiencing has been experienced by many others, including myself.

Can you tell us what spiritual practices you have been doing, and for how long? What kind of meditation did you do etc. then we can guide you better as to how to proceed from here.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lomaximo

Venezuela
33 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  12:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
At least you know what is going on and that is great. Follow the advices here, and do ground activities, but the best you can do is to find your inner peace, you have to let the anxiety and fear go and pain and discomfort will follow. So stay calm and everything will be alright.

My favorite ground activity is cold shower and in the beach.

Love.
Go to Top of Page

omerta

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - May 19 2012 :  12:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Omerta,

Don't worry. Nothing is too late. What you are experiencing has been experienced by many others, including myself.

Can you tell us what spiritual practices you have been doing, and for how long? What kind of meditation did you do etc. then we can guide you better as to how to proceed from here.

Christi

I only did normal breathing meditation, that's all, 10 times. Thanks for your support Christi.
Go to Top of Page

Gunny

USA
7 Posts

Posted - May 24 2012 :  11:28:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Burgers and beers. Seriously, red meat and adult beverages. Try it.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  05:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Gunny
you mean heavy grounding food right?
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  09:56:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Gunny to the forums!
On adult beverages, those act as depressants and maybe could help the symptoms, but I would think that's the equivalent to taking medication without attending to the root causes, which is excessive opening and purification at a rate well above what the nervous system can naturally handle. I have also never seen drugs being promoted alongside yoga, at least not from reputable sources, and alcohol is no less dangerous than other classes by the way it rewires neural pathways (reward centers) over long-term use. Heavy meals are part of the recommendations to try, alongside exercise, and non-tantric activity in the worst of cases. It probably takes some sorting through to find which grounding activity helps and which to avoid through personal experimentation.
Go to Top of Page

Gunny

USA
7 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  11:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with the above poster that any kind of drug use in the yogic pursuit is questionable BUT this poor fellow said the symptoms are so bad that he's tried to kill himself. My suggestion is simply that good heavy food along with a couple beers is likely to relieve some of his current suffering. Then maybe he'll have the presence to move on to root causes. Let me paraphrase Steven Covey here:

If all the air were suddenly sucked out of the room you're in right now, what would happen to your interest in [yoga]? You wouldn't care about [yoga]; you wouldn't care about anything except getting air. Survival would be your only motivation.

But now that you have air, it doesn't motivate you. This is one of the greatest insights in the field of human motivation: Satisfied needs do not motivate. It's only the unsatisfied need that motivates.

Edited by - Gunny on May 25 2012 11:19:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  12:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys,

I regularly drink alcohol and very rarely consume other drugs outside of caffeine. I consume cannabis periodically when I feel a need for it in my spiritual life. I don't see any conflicts with drug use and yoga.

At times of severe purificatory distress I will sometimes consume what amounts to burgers and beers, as gunny suggested above. For me, it's a blessing. I won't say that every person would benefit from such, but in my case I do not have control of the purificatory process at all times and its progress has little to do with practices.

Drugs and foods are only separated by degrees. The choice to consume substances that intoxicate should be left to the individual. Indeed, when is a drug intoxicating and when is it a medicine?

I believe it is unwise to suggest that drugs are always bad for the yogi. That statement is easily refuted.

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  2:36:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The relentless confounding of yoga and drugs, and the promotion of drugs as having a role in yoga (such as for alleviating symptoms) when they do not, is what I find questionable.

For those not mixing AYP with other practices or coming to it with spontaneous symptoms or other systems, the suggested baseline by itself makes it possible to cut back in cases of excessive purification. Gunny makes a good point in distinguishing this very clearly; my perspective is from yoga and AYP, and based on their reply appears to maintain this consistency, without artificially injecting external variables (legal substances) into methods and suggestions that come strictly from yoga.

My reply came from a yoga point of view in hopes that the original poster and other readers are clear where the advice comes from, be it that, other systems, or personal experience. The standard recommendation is to seek professional medical help. Further replies are encouraged at a topic I started here to avoid diverting attention from the topic at hand.
Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2012 :  12:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Omerta,
I am sorry you are struggling with all this. I am new to meditation and Kundalini myself (under 1 yr), and I have had some minor symptoms. Along with some other grounding techniques (already mentioned) that may be of some help and relief are the use of oils. I just started using them myself and found that Young-Living has the best therapeutic oils on the market. Someone told me that the oils "grounding" made of white fir, pine, angelica, spruce, cedarwood, juniper, and ylang ylang can be quite helpful. Also the oil named "Valor" which I just purchased, made of Spruce, blue tansy, rosewood, and frankincense. Put some on the bottom of your feet and other places on your body that you may feel it will help. I like grounding myself in nature, as someone mentioned. Walking on the grass without shoes, hugging a tree and meditating with a visualization of growing roots into the earth. I hope this helps. Letting go is a sure way, I am told, to evolve out of these Kundalini struggles. However, I am not sure how to advise you on that, as I am attempting to do it for myself.
I hope you can find peace in all of this.

K~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000