New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  08:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Phil!
Yes, take it easy... everything you have written sounds very good. None of the things you say are bad, unless it disrupts your everyday life. Take lots of rest or even a nap if needed after your sessions. And smart move on cutting back on samyama... it gets very powerful over time and you were always really good at it.
Much love!
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  9:52:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti,

After a few days of experimenting with it, the accumulated purification finally exceeds what I can bear with comfort....especially the heart,,,so the only conclusion would be the namah part of the mantra has a big effect on my heart, too. I've backed to I AM, but it's great to know how much the enhancement is capable of,, and that I'm close to taking it on comfortably....I'll try it again a few months later...no problem
love,

Phil
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  11:48:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support and advice. I'd like to let you know that I've done the 12th DM session with "Shree I AM Namah". So, I feel it's on this time, finally....I had to take out samyama all together and reduce SBP time to accomodate this powerful mantra, but daily activities are stable and no obvious discomfort...

The enhacement felt like those huge, heavy bells in Eastern Buddhist temples: strike it just a few times, and it just keeps vibrating on and on....and the vibe is everywhere, but concentrates on the column from the root to the crown...that's why I rest for 20mins or so after DM....the energetic side of DM is fully present now....

This is significant to me, because I had some doubt if the "Shree" is suitable to me....Now the conclusion is it is suitable, just I wasn't ready for it when I tried it before...

My thanks to everyone here!

Phil
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  08:21:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the update Pheel!
Wish you all the best!

Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2013 :  11:16:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, Phil! One thing you might try is simply "ayam-namah". I have found that with this sound, everything just sort of floats into place and works best, at least for me. I was advised in this many decades ago by Maharishi when I last met with him personally for instruction. I have used this now for over 35 years! It feels comfortable, powerful without being too much, and very safe and easy. Let me know how that works!
Michael
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - May 08 2013 :  10:55:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Michael,

Thank you sooooooo much for sharing the mantra preciously handed down to you from Maharishi! I can feel your love in sharing this mantra with me. As about the Shree I AM Namah mantra, I've been using it with good result for a month now. So, I probably won't change the mantra back and forth again....But I will cherish what your shared in my heart!

Love you , Michael!
Phil
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000