Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Free online shaktipat, youtube video
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2012 :  12:52:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Found this free youtube link where a guy gives free online shaktipat or kundalini transmission

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuuIPDqri3I

I went through it twice, once with eyes closed and the other time watching it. Probably did something. Not sure though. I am usually on the undersensitive side so cant really say. What do you guys think about this?

- Near

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:33:03 PM

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2012 :  01:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
another person http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HADm1uMFSDI
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2012 :  09:59:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nearoanoke

another person http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HADm1uMFSDI

and you think this is legit?

Go to Top of Page

jyoteekat

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2012 :  8:27:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Horse feathers...
my 2 cents after watching it 3 times.

Regards and Blessings,
Allen
Go to Top of Page

jyoteekat

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2012 :  8:29:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
P.S. I did like the soundtrack very much though.
~A.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2012 :  10:03:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When I watched it I saw in the related videos section a video of Dr. Larry Jensen that I think has been posted here before but I thought I would post it again as I find it much more powerful than the ones you posted nearoanoke. Hope someone out there gets some enjoyment from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFu1...ture=related

Love!
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2012 :  10:26:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys! Thanks for the video Carson, it definitely looks more reliable.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2012 :  03:40:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Near
i felt that the first one was powerful ..maybe the reason is the great music
but could not relate with Larry Jensen video although it is more reliable...sorry folks it seems i like horse feathers stuff
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000