Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Kechari Mudra - Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nostalgico

Poland
23 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2018 :  05:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hello, I have been practicing with kechari mudra for 2 years now, I still can not hold on for longer, because it irritates my throat, I am eager to swallow. Thank you.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jan 04 2018 7:27:09 PM

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2018 :  06:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Nostalgico,

Welcome to the forum. The fact that the throat feels irritated and you have the need to swallow during kechari suggests that deeper purifications are still needed to support this mudra. When the nervous system is ready, the mudra is relatively easy to hold and effective. It is wonderful that you feel motivated to continue with it. However, you may want to focus on your other spiritual practices to make sure you progress with speed and safety, and keep up the overall purification process.

Do you practice also meditation and spinal breathing daily? How long have you been practicing? Do you feel other effects from kechari?

Best wishes for you chosen path!
Go to Top of Page

Nostalgico

Poland
23 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2018 :  09:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your answer, I greet you cordially from Poland, I've been training since the initiation of two years. Kechari brings me some bliss and sweetness on some days, I even laugh, humming "for sweet kechari", but these are no days. Usually, I can not hold the mudra longer. I practise daily.

sorry for bad writing in English.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2018 :  08:16:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your English is fine. Besides kechari, do you have any other daily spiritual practice? It is true that kechari is a powerful mudra, but this alone may not be enough for a complete spiritual transformation. If there is one single practice to choose, it is meditation. Do you meditate? Could you write a little about your spiritual practice?
Go to Top of Page

Nostalgico

Poland
23 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2018 :  2:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok Blanche, before I went to the initiation in Kriya Yoga, I trained Talabya for many hours a day (even at work). After 2.5 months, I reached my goal. I'm practicing Mahamudra, Pranayama, Paravastha, Jyoti. My achievements are slim, after two years I still do not feel the whole way of pranayama, my brother who was on yoga with me has great effects in pranayama, and I wonder if I am someone bad maybe from my previous life since I have a lock on the lower chakras. Meditation is hard going because in this line of Kriya, there is no Omkar in the first kriya. Many thoughts are still attacking me (tamasic).

Best wishes.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2018 :  08:54:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nostalgico,

As you know, meditation is the most powerful practice in yoga, and one could go all the way to enlightenment just with meditation. The other things help and accelerate the journey. Considering the difficulties with kechari and other practices, you may want to give meditation a chance. Mantra meditation is very simple and effective - read here instructions.

Practice deep meditation for at least two weeks, twice a day, as advised, and then decide if this helps.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2018 :  01:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Personal advice, do pranayama like kapalbhati, That'll cleanse your forehead. afterwards khechari will come. It has to be gradual, first touch the tip to teeth and palate meeting point, then middle and the go behind. Build this up over time. See how it works, you'll be quite very shocked to see how it works magically. This is no race, you dont need to run faster than anyone. Just observe and enjoy.

Khechari completes the orbit and deeper it goes the more outpour it brings but if you go too deep too fast it'll be uncomfortable.

There is alot more involved than just catching liquids.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000