Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Psychic Phenomena - getting rid of evil
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2016 :  5:05:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I experience visions and voices on a non-stop fashion

I have demons in my body I get sent images frequently

I have read a few books on this subject, for instance Psychosis Self Defence by Dion Fortune

I know that power and light is what dispels them,

Does anybody have any advice or books I should read? I meditate a great deal

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2016 :  5:13:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a great lesson on the subject:
http://www.aypsite.org/421.html

As you say, and to quote a little gospel: "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

On a deep level, the light and darkness are One anyway, so it works out eventually.

Peace be with you.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2016 :  7:28:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ignore them! Focus on something else.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2016 :  03:43:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear LF - What are your current spiritual practices?

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2016 :  08:59:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi LF, sorry to read that. Since, according to your own words, you "meditate a great deal", maybe it could be appropriate to scale back your meditation time or maybe adopt a milder meditation approach for a while (or longer).
Go to Top of Page

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2016 :  10:57:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

Ignore them! Focus on something else.

I try all day to distract myself and devise a plan, always trying to distract myself it works just some voices are tenacious
Go to Top of Page

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2016 :  11:01:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Dear LF - What are your current spiritual practices?

Sey

Well I meditate say once a month I know that doesn't fly around here
I have tried Reiki and Healers I'm more drawn to engage with people
I don't really have a spiritual practice I listen and have listened to teachers like J.Krishnamurti, Osho, Mooji, Wayne Liquorman
Go to Top of Page

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2016 :  11:04:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

On a deep level, the light and darkness are One anyway, so it works out eventually.

Peace be with you.

I'd agree with that but if there is darkness in oneself that perception, It's only if you've gone deep

Still I've seen evil spirits that are actually unlight
Go to Top of Page

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2016 :  11:08:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I sit still for hours on end I call it meditation this psychic dialogue
Go to Top of Page

joseph

117 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2016 :  11:23:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's an idea: how about you ask these demons where they draw their life force from. From where do they derive their being? See if they stick around after that.
Go to Top of Page

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2016 :  12:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In your situation I would limit spiritual practice to maybe 10-15 min per day. Maybe less. Do grounding and everyday things like watching a good movie, cooking, exercise. I know this might sound boring, but after a while I would think that these voices and other phenomenon will decrease, and almost disappear (mostly because you are not thinking about them, giving them energy, etc).
Maybe take a paus from spirituality completely for a while? If you are blaming what you experience on spirituality rather than something of your own mind. I know I did when I was most sick...

Anyways, good luck!

Edited by - colours on Sep 30 2016 12:27:50 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000