Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 Experience with amaroli - asanas related
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2014 :  05:49:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have been practicina internal amaroli for more than a year with no noticeable effects on my health. That is, nothing spectacular. Generally my health is much better, but I have also changed my diet and I am fasting when I feel that I will get a sinus infection.
On the other side, I have begun practicing amaroli externally just recently, after I got a bad hamstrings inflammation. I was in a state where I couldn't sit on a chair for more than a few minutes.
After one week of applying amaroli on my hamstrings, I could definitely see some progress. Now it has been two weeks, and I feel almost pain free.
Not only that, but the pain in my right knee (which I had for more than a decade) is almost gone. I can sit on my heels almost - a feat which was unimaginable before. Asanas which were off-limits before are now well within my grasp .
Basically, i just rubbed urine to my sinews and left it there for 5 minutes before rinsing it out with a cold water in the morning.
Such a simple thing...had to see it to disbelieve it .

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2014 :  06:37:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou for sharing your experience with this practice
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2014 :  05:15:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000