Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Five Gurus: Guru is Consciousness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2013 :  10:54:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The Guru is consciousness- the master behind each thought and the realities. There are the five pillars of consciousness- with consciousness as the Guru.

The first Guru is the left and right breath- the Gurus who birthed our first thought and each thought thereafter.Breath dictates how we think.
The second Guru is our Mother and Father, the Gurus who took care of us and taught us. They are embedded in our every cell of our existence.
The third Guru is our realities, the Divine Mother and, the infinite cosmos, Father, the Gurus who are the grace of infinite and the finite.
The fourth Guru is our Inner Guru that is enables us to recognize all our realities and people around us as the Guru.

The fifth Guru is our physical Guru/s who is the manifestation of several life's desire for the highest of wisdom. This Guru awakens us the the above four realizations through the grace of gratitude.
The grace of gratitude is the thread through which we awaken to the powerful grace of the Guru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RvU7phaNSE

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2013 :  04:53:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2013 :  08:46:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2013 :  2:08:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Grateful Divine Maheswari & Bodhi.

aum
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2014 :  6:08:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum namah sivaya

beloved of shared breath here, reading this post! thank you!

yes alight our guru each day- our outer lamp that keeps the inner lamp lit is divine awareness. as atleast once a day, we alight to connect- so we transcend the 24hrs. this lamp is lit by the guru. alight, we are guru. the guru is grace of awareness- so the realities.

voice your thoughts/insights/questions.

grateful to our shared space!:)

ancient embrace,

tapasyogi nandhi

Edited by - nandhi on Jan 02 2014 6:58:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  4:27:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

Siddhar Guru Rajaswamy
(his website content is being redone)

Siddhar Guru Rajaswamy conveys his experiential teachings to Nandhi- Dec 2013. These teachings are liberating and intensely evolving. There is much to know of the foundation beyond this video clip.
These teachings constitute Mastery of Consciousness that is currently being compiled as in methodology to reach humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auB3...ure=youtu.be
Go to Top of Page

mahabaratara

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  6:39:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit mahabaratara's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes guru is a principle, it is consciousness pure itself.

I pray everyone can feel the power of that self realising experience and fall at the grace of a physical manifestation.

That is evolution.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  8:47:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

beautiful prayers, beloved sacred ancient realm of timelessness in time, divine brother.

profound. thank you!

as manifested to be siva, consciousness

consciousness the guru. guru be.

aum

Edited by - nandhi on Jan 07 2014 10:07:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2014 :  1:41:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

amazing beings of genius of minds- any questions/thoughts of yours for nandhi to respond to?

esp- the term awaken the inner guru?
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2014 :  2:18:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can the inner guru, once awakened, ever speak though the ego-voice of the mind, or must that voice always be mistrusted?
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2014 :  7:51:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

a good question divine brother bodhi!

the inner guru is our own consciousness that we expand and drive through every day/moment.
it is the work/play we give ourselves through the daily discipline of yoga to feel the mastery of this inner world that leads to the grace of stillness within the dance within the nothingness.

slowly but surely, the mind becomes sky like- and each thought as wisdom gets more and more clear. as this wisdom shines, so do we know its truth as form, vision, realities and thought as clearly as we are aligned in the joy energies. the mind then from a donkey evolves to be an eagle- the tool used by consciousness, the inner guru.

aum
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2014 :  9:57:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Nandhi, from an ardent fan of your teachings, music and Siva Sivaa.

Your words resonate deeply here. The inner guru is always present, lighting the path and bringing what I need the most in every moment. Grace is deeply and humbly noted. Yet, this heart longs (often painfully) for the inner guru to manifest outward as the one that can see into the depths of my longing and show me the way. I've been fortunate to have met many wonderful gurus; as much as I have loved being part of often excessively large groups receiving initiation or teachings, those gatherings have highlighted (to me) the lack of a personal and intimate guru-disciple relationship.

Can you share your thoughts on the beauty and benefit of such a guru from your personal experience? It is said that when the disciple is ready, the guru appears. In this I am certainly being shown that I am not ready, regardless of how ardently I long for it..

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2014 :  01:01:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nandhi

aum

a good question divine brother bodhi!

the inner guru is our own consciousness that we expand and drive through every day/moment.
it is the work/play we give ourselves through the daily discipline of yoga to feel the mastery of this inner world that leads to the grace of stillness within the dance within the nothingness.

slowly but surely, the mind becomes sky like- and each thought as wisdom gets more and more clear. as this wisdom shines, so do we know its truth as form, vision, realities and thought as clearly as we are aligned in the joy energies. the mind then from a donkey evolves to be an eagle- the tool used by consciousness, the inner guru.

aum

Splendid! I'll take that trip. Thank you for humoring me.

Done with my donkey days...now it's time to soar like an eagle.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2014 :  2:14:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kami

Can you share your thoughts on the beauty and benefit of such a guru from your personal experience? It is said that when the disciple is ready, the guru appears. In this I am certainly being shown that I am not ready, regardless of how ardently I long for it..

aum

divine kami, a joy to connect as in thought and this breath!

a very deep heart question. thank you for asking!

grace is powerful word. through this amazing moment of now, higher consciousness flows so freely- yogani's teaching, all the kriya yoga teachings, the secrets from tapas and the tapas of human realities. within the thread of this 'flow' is our gratitude for where we are, and gratitude for the source of each step. the next step always surely is there as in the form of the next layer of wisdom/consciousness as in human guru and as reality as guru- a destined moment, like a child birth time.

the human guru's grace is the ability to dissolve our karmic past in moment and in a moment awakening us to be a master of consciousness. the ability to awaken to our inner most innate music, we understand consciousness as in many many layers, each layer vaster and the grace of the masters guiding this journey through our breath as breathless beings invoked. as grace.

divine kami, you are enjoying being the sacred bee collecting nectar from all flowers of consciousness and enjoying each moment. you enjoy the journey of blossoming, that you share- it is blessing- gratitude

blossom!

Edited by - nandhi on Jan 15 2014 2:20:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2014 :  2:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes divine brother bodhi!

soar! be!

aum
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2014 :  4:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nandhi

It resonates so well with me as well. Thanks for sharing. Agree with Kami when the right time comes Guru shows up.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2014 :  7:18:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine pkj- grateful for your thoughts and presence here.

yes. the divine timing also is in every moment and in every moment, summoning gratitude, we manifest the next higher wisdom that guides our intellect to have more of wisdom.

as grace

aum
Go to Top of Page

Divine BEE

India
5 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  02:05:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This creation is an illusion ie Maya. This world is here to experience it. Once U know that inside you is outside in the world and Outside is inside you, The "I" only exists, inside and outside.
Go to Top of Page

Divine BEE

India
5 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  02:12:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pranam To Nandhi

It is really blessings to have you here. Om nama sivayaa. I wish to know what is the significance of doing "AAAA" sound clockwise 3 times and anticlockwise 3 times at crown chakra as shown by Siddhar Rajaswamy.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  5:22:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
divine bee,

aum namah sivaya

thank you for your wisdom! :)

such teachings are siddhar rajaswamy needs be experienced to understand it.
this livestream of yesterday does the guidance into mother kundalini, the pillar of light and going around the crown as worship.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpKGO91-Ozs
Go to Top of Page

Divine BEE

India
5 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2014 :  12:39:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pranam to Nandhi

Om Nama sivaya. I seek your blessings on this wonderful day "Maha sivarathiri" today.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2014 :  05:00:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

gratitude divine bee!

we are one as the ancient grace awake.
we share the blessings of each.
celebrating mahasivratri, we are consciousness that alights humanity.

aum namah sivaya

Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2014 :  11:54:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

sharing the final two days of mahasivratri inner journey to algn to the being the supreme yogi.

Mahasivratri of Lord Siva is a moment of awakening our consciousness to the infinite being that we truly are. We awaken to the collective consciousness of all masters. We align to the Supreme Being we are as celebrated in the flow of grace. We are the awake Inner Guru, Lord Siva.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_8myof3m7k

Awaken the Inner Guru

aum namah sivaya

Edited by - nandhi on Mar 03 2014 6:03:51 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000