Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Feeling pain the neck region help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2011 :  2:43:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste,

Today after my ayp routine I felt pain in my neck area. Its still there I wonder why I got pain here ..any suggestions would be helpful!

I did SP(5minutes)with mudras n bandhas,

I also did uddiyani bandha and yoni khumbaka and fianlly the meditation for 20minutes. I felt sleepy so i slept after that just a nap there but after that I am having neck pain.(my sleeping posture was normal nothing wrong there)

Thank You.

Love n Light
Viji

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2011 :  7:08:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vijikr

Is it a pain where the base of the skull/ spine 'meet'?; think it's called the base of the occipital. A bone-deep stiffness?

I get that when I am overdoing practices and self pacing is needed.

Other than that I can't help you. If it doesn't clear up after a bit of tweaking your practice I would get it checked out. Maybe Yoni khumbaka is too much?

Painkillers never really work for me, so that's how I know it's an energy symptom. But I don't really know for certain!

Take care

Edited by - woosa on Jun 16 2011 8:03:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2011 :  02:11:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks woosa the pain is gone now:) so no worries
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000