Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Amma dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  11:32:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had this dream today that I would love to share.
I joined some dance class after watching the girls dancing beautifully in there.they were professional dancers so I started imitating the moves of one girl.then I saw Amma in front of me smiling,she was the dance teacher of that class.for an instance I thought she will tell me to leave the class cause my level is way below other dancers,i was dancing just for fun:) but she stood behind me catching both arms and started moving rhythmically with my body.we danced together like that for sometime.

I'm never physically attracted to women in life!but I felt so physically attracted to her in my dream.she was very erotic !n I find this very strange...I'm straight people as far as I know!.

then suddenly while dancing, she put her hand and pressed gently on that spot on my spine.
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=9612#9612
(that's a repetitive dream for me)

I tried speaking n telling her how much painful that is…but before I spoke she said it's o.k..just breath deeply!
then,She hugged me (she was still standing behind me) n whispered in my ear "stay alive" n then she's gone before I could thank her.

I can say one thing from this dream.She's got the kindest eyes I've ever seen in my life.now the dream is done,I still feel her love.& I am still feeling same gratitude I felt towards her in dream.

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  11:37:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful dear Delara, thank you for writing and sharing.

I think you should share this also with Priyan... I've spoken with him a couple of days back, I would like to see the guy again. He's genuine from one hand and on the other he's a very kind soul...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  2:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Salut him for me.
will tell him if I see him one day... but It doesn't make a difference, does it?
just a dream!It seems she want me to live and stay Aware!...by saying stay alive

Love;
Delara

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  02:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Delara
then I saw Amma in front of me smiling,she was the dance teacher of that class.

It was you.

Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  04:20:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
manigma!would you please write longer phrases,I really don't understand what you mean
what do you exactly mean but it was me
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  04:24:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think he means it's the guru in you, my physical person also appear in dreams for others and comforts them but I have nothing to do with it. It's their inner guru taking the form of the guide/teacher on the outside.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  05:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
great!like this description!
thank you Ananda n manigma

Edited by - Delara on Jun 10 2011 06:25:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  06:12:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Delara

manigma!would you please write longer phrases,I really don't understand what you mean
what do you exactly mean but it was me

Every individual has two gurus within.

One is God and the other is Devil.

One is Good (with an extra 'o') and the other is Evil (without the 'D').

The good one can be called Kundalini and the evil one Maya.

Kundalini brings you closer towards reality, the truth. It will show you the light and take you to enlightenment.

Maya will keep you away from reality. It will confuse you and keep you under darkness.

You are beyond both.

Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  08:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
...[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  9:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful dream Delara, thanks for sharing

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2011 :  04:47:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanx Yonatan
Namaste
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  12:53:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful dream Delara and wonderful replies Ananda and Manigma.

Delara I too had a Dream in which there was this lady whom all are waiting to see in a small room and Iam also one of them. When its my turn she just places her thumb on my forehead and I felt some swirls and I Got lost in that and I dont remember anything after that.

Yes Manigma its our higherself which is guiding us thats rightly said.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  12:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you for sharing dear vijikr.
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000