Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Pins & Needles in My Legs...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Queen

United Kingdom
39 Posts

Posted - May 23 2011 :  6:10:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Queen's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone. I've been meditating for a few months, 10 mins at first and now 20 mins. I sit crossed legged, and now find after 15 mins my legs start to develop quite numbing pins and needles.. at 20 mins they are completely numb when I finish and get up :/ Is this a common problem?

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 23 2011 :  7:26:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, not common, and not good to have anything be numb! Must be something about the way you are sitting. You can always sit on a couch or chair for AYP meditation.
Go to Top of Page

Yaming

Switzerland
112 Posts

Posted - May 24 2011 :  12:10:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
or just extend your legs when it starts to gte uncomfortable. Def. not a good idea to force yourself to do it when they go numb.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000