Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Any members from Mumbai with interest in Tantra?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  09:13:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I am based at Mumbai and would like to interact with other members having an interest in Tantra. Sharing notes and experiences is a great way of learning.

Those interested can contact me on: rajeevset@yahoo.com

Edited by - Rajeev Sethi on Apr 20 2011 09:20:18 AM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  09:31:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rajeev,
Welcome to the AYP forums.

I would recommend you embed your email address like this (url="mailto:rajeevset@yahoo.com")me(/url)
(use [] square brackets above instead of the () ones).
This way you wont get too much spam emails.

You can edit your post above. Just click on the paper pencil icon above your post and it will take you into the edit mode.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  08:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rajeev Sethi

Hi, I am based at Mumbai and would like to interact with other members having an interest in Tantra. Sharing notes and experiences is a great way of learning.

How old are you mate? Got wife or girlfriend? How far are you from Kamathipura?

I always suggest someone interested in Tantra to first play with two magnets. I hope you can get hold of two similar pieces of magnets (preferably in linear shape).

Play with magnets like the kids do. Try to attract/repulse them using the opposite/like poles. Play them a few minutes for 2-3 days and then we will talk about Tantra.

Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  11:18:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Manigma, Thanks for your reply. I am 52 years of age. I dont have a wife as I am single. Since you know a good deal about Tantra, it would be great interacting with you and learning. I have been reading about Tantra for the last 2 years.

I used to love playing with magnets when I was a kid. I will buy them today itself and again play as suggested by you and then we can interact in 2/3 days.

Edited by - Rajeev Sethi on Apr 21 2011 11:39:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  10:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rajeev Sethi
I used to love playing with magnets when I was a kid.

I hope you are having a good time again playing with them. Well never mind if you didn't get them, I think you are old enough to understand this.

Our body is like an Electromagnet.

An electromagnet is a type of magnet whose magnetic field is produced by the flow of electric current. The magnetic field disappears when the current ceases. - wikipedia

At dawn, when the Sun's rays fall on Earth, the whole Earth gets charged. Our bodies are made from the very Earth. Most men get an erection for no reason at dawn even when they are asleep. And you know morning is considered the best time for meditation, because the energy is potent/lifting.

Now the natural path of our pranic energy (when its charged) is downwards... for reproduction purpsoes.

What flows down, a Yogi channels up. - Guru Gorakhnath

So for Tantra, you either need to be a Yogi (i.e. quite good with meditation and having sensitive understanding of your inner energy movements) or you need a very strong Yogi partner.

As you are a male, you will need a female Yogi partner who (with her superstrong willpower) can use her magnetic field to alter yours and reverse/push your downward flowing energy upwards. Its just like the repelling power between two magnets. This is why I asked you to play with the magnets.

Normally we just use the attracting magnetic power of each other during Sexual intercourse and are done with.

But if you are meditative yourself, you become sensitive and aware enough that just by will, you can stop the downward flow of energy by blocking it at a particualr chakra/energy centre. And then slowly carrying/pushing it upwards by reversing the charge of your own magnetic field.

And if you have a super strong will, you can use your magnetic field to alter your partners and take her to cloud nine.

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  10:45:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Our excess life force energy is stored near the sexual organs so that procreation will be a priority. In the main lessons link above, and in Yogani's books he writes about spinal breathing pranayama being a supplement to meditation practices.

Meditation is first to establish inner silence which is a prerequisite to making other practices effective. Then as we add on SBP pranayama, we learn to move the life force energy up, and back down again to keep us balanced. You might expect that moving this energy away from the sexual organs would deprive us of the great feelings we get from sex. But then we learn that what we really liked about sex was the effects of the life force energy, not the sexual organs in particular.
Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  11:30:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
THANKS Manigma and Etherfish for your replies.

Manigma a special THANKS for the lovely and simple explanation. You very nicely explained the need to alter the flow of the pranic energy from downwards to upwards. And as rightly suggested, for this reversal, I would need the help of a strong female Yogi partner.
I hope I get one.

And I wish I develop a strong enough will (over a period of time) to use my magnetic field to take her to cloud nine.

I did play with the magnets (Trust that makes me a good student.)

Edited by - Rajeev Sethi on Apr 23 2011 11:43:47 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000