Sheikh Belgasem Bel Khairy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2011 :  1:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
God willing I will have the chance to sit at his divine feet this summer in Tunis.

I've been initiated to Al Qassimiya path by a friend a few years back and the connection was always alive somehow going on inside all throughout the passed years even though I chose yoga and India instead of suffism but here I am now again and the fire is ignited and Mawlana Abou El Qassem is the holy torch inside my heart.

Of course this doesn't mean I'm going to stop yoga, every will stay the same just my bhakti is flaming with love again

Here are a few pics of him inside a facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D8%...775751446270

Love,
Ananda

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2011 :  1:20:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This one is the best:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...46270&type=1
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2011 :  06:51:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i never thought u were into bhakti...lolllz...i thought i was the chanting girl...deeply mad about hindu kirtan....hehehe
but again vedanta and bhakti are one...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2011 :  06:58:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bhakti is a big chunk of the open path I am on... Spent many years doing Christian and Islamic bhakti practices b4 coming to yoga and buddhism... While in yoga, bhakti was happening in the heart... But recently with the seeker gone it's a celebration a dance a flame

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  11:46:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Some update

During the last couple of days, I've been speaking with the Suffi friend who initiated me into this path... And he started describing my inner spiritual situation and what I am going through and he was right in everything... In the end he told me that I am very near to enlightenment or the big opening and that I should go as soon as I can to visit Mawlana Abou El Qassem and I told him even though I think I am unworthy and far from such thing as enlightenment I wish to go and visit but from one hand I don't have the money for the trip for now and from the other I can't go because of work... The one vacancy I took to travel to India was too much... But He told me don't worry God will take care of it and it will be done.

Yesterday night I spoke with another friend from the same path who has been also initiated by my friend Yassine and he also told me the same thing Go Go Go and don't worry God will take care of things... So I was thinking I earn my yearly vacation from work after 15 August and by then I would have saved up enough money plus have the time to go visit and that was that...

But to my wonderment this morning I was told in work that I am going to be sent to Tunis for a ten day workshop. Imagine from all places in the world it was in Tunis

It's my Sheikh's grace and I know it, I felt the whole thing since last night and of course it goes out without saying I will take the chance and go and be with my beloved Sheikh and kiss his divine hands and feet while there.

Praised be ALLAH! ALLAHOU AKBAR!

Love Love Love,
Ananda

Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  12:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Allahou Akhbar & La Elah Ela Howa

My heart is jumping with joy from reading ur post.

All the best for you dear Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  1:55:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lil Hint for rest of AYP members :)
Allah Akhbar means God is beyond any mind grasping.
La Elah Ela howa has direct n indirect meaning.
Direct meaning: there's no god/no one but God
Indirect meaning: may God bring u back safe for us (Farewell)
Love;
Delara
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  03:59:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks dear Delara
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  11:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My heart is saying Ahhhhhh as tears of joy and refuge are on the edge of my eyes... Never thought I'd ever get the chance to find such a blessed being. I've read about spiritual giants like Sri Ramana Maharshi and Sri Atmananda Krishna Menon and always dreamed of meeting such a holy person as them... And now here you are, and you chose me to you. Oh how blessed life is now that i've found you and the calling is true.

A wretch and unworthy being I am, I've run away from you so many times yet you kept on calling me. I live in worldly pleasure and my desires are stronger then me yet you are outpouring your divine light and love on me and from the spiritual realm now you draw me closer to you to meet you in the physical realm.

I still can't believe that this workshop thing in Tunis is happening, from all the people and all the countries your grace made it that I would be in the time and place.

namaste namaste namaste divine master I surrender to thee [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  1:47:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've just been told that what has happened with me have also happened with many others who are on the same path and living outside the country

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  1:48:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And the goodness of it all is that I can still practice my daily yoga
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 23 2011 :  02:14:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
do u mean their trip to Tunis also happened " by coincidence" to meet the Sheikh?
"I still can't believe that this workshop thing in Tunis is happening"...well it is definitely kind of unbelievable
"A wretch and unworthy being I am, I've run away from you so many times yet you kept on calling me. I live in worldly pleasure and my desires are stronger then me yet you are outpouring your divine light"....it is NOT true and the proof is that The Self knows best
that is why it is happening
all the best
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 23 2011 :  02:40:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

do u mean their trip to Tunis also happened " by coincidence" to meet the Sheikh?

I wouldn't call it coincidence, it's divine grace intervening with full force and yes similar cases like mine have happened.

Thank you for your supporting post.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 28 2011 :  07:09:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A couple of songs about my sheikh and the suffi corner in Tunis:
Ya Zarwat Al Maali:
https://www.facebook.com/video/vide...352236001569

Nada Al Mounada:
https://www.facebook.com/video/vide...368680692676

Perhaps Maheswari could translate
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 29 2011 :  05:52:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
gladely Ananda but where do i find the words in arabic...
cause did not understand the tunisian accent
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 29 2011 :  06:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bel Haqqaa!! (really!! in tunisian)
one of the commenters wrote the lyrics on the first link...
good luck Maheswari...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 29 2011 :  08:08:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Ya Zarwat Al Maali: You who are the highest of the highs... Best translation I could come up with, but the meaning is more close to the "Substratum."

Nada Al Mounada means: The one whom we were always calling for have called... In other terms, that which we are seeking is what has been always doing the search.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 29 2011 :  08:10:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

gladely Ananda but where do i find the words in arabic...
cause did not understand the tunisian accent

On the other hand, once you open the links you'll find the titles written in arabic on the right of the screen.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 29 2011 :  09:31:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thx Delara
where is this commenter...ps: i dont have FB
YA ZARWAT AL MAALI= the peak of the Spiritual Highs
NADA AL MOUNADA= the Called for has called
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 29 2011 :  10:14:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!!
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 29 2011 :  11:17:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ahhh!I see !you need to have fb account to view it
I'll email the lyrics for you.
Love;
Delara
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 30 2011 :  05:06:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The peak of the Spiritual Highs
The Source of welfare and of success
The Whole, the Fullfiller,
the Remover of harm
You are my weapon
The earth and the orbits' Sun

You are Serenity and Truth
A sip from you is suave
You are to be trusted
Perfection radiating
my soul is blissful
my mind is unconscious
The Guru is the chanter of Bliss

Ahmad (Mohamad) ,the crack of the moon twice is a proof of the Truth
Its mysteries seem to be rigirous
if they analyze them,fear will invade them
Let me drink from Your glass and witness the night turn into day

The souce of the Greatest Generosity
May this nation be proud of Your Immaculacy
that wins over all negative claims
You are the Sea of moist
The Provider of Boons
Religion is Truth and You are its arrow
Tear the heart of everyone that appears before You

i am aiming for You
The world's treasures are meanigless
i love the Loved's feet dust
His Beauty kills
if i only mention His beauty and consume his Truth, i become dum
i am a slave for his gaze
i dont leave his threshold
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 30 2011 :  06:34:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much Thanks dear Maha for translating and sharing this song of our beloved sheikh

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 30 2011 :  1:59:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
O Peak of Excellency

The door of success, prosperity
The One who is pure of any imperfection --The One who clarifies away Evil n harm
Thy i see my Savior and shield
The Sunlight of cosmos shining on valleys and deserts

Should we look at the One with high status and perfect power
the master who is relied on and resorted to is what I see
if to sip a sweet one
Purity be what to see
by Thee I trust Blessed Be
The One who is greater than everything
and is clear of imperfection
the spirit into You entered the trance
consciousness is being drunk by Thee
Hawk be the ceremonies nightingale

The moon splitting for Ahmad
Is a statement of Truth
its repetition is a confirmation
riddles yet so accurate
frightening once analyzed
way done olden one
Let me drink from Thy glass to witness
Bascule night is morning

O Great generous skies
Main column be strongly rooted (prophet Mohammed)
Pride thee to this nation
answering each contender
amidst rubies Thou art the infallible
Sea of dew and generosity
Truth be in religion Thou art its arrow
Rip the heart of every loomed

O neighbor to you i mean
treasures are neglected
adoring even a dust of Thy Love
a glimpse of Thy Beauty is overwhelming
if to tell the glamor of His dwelling
Truth we seek can not be reached
I Thy slave under His eternal sight
staying eternally at His prophets' path
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  02:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow that's really great dear Delara, both translations are... But your version still holds a lot of the melody from the original language which is usually lost in the translation... By the way there's a short paragraph in the beginning which doesn't exist in the arabic lyrics. But you can hear it when you listen to the song.

Much love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  03:24:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The introduction you are speaking about gave me goose bumps n brought tears to my eyes…
I don't want to spoil it with my humble translation..
I leave it for someone who's an expert in this domain.
Salam
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000