AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Duality between Guru/Sheikh and student is Gone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  10:15:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste and salam dear friends...

This morning, when I was repeating the great name of Allah as I've been taught in Tunis by my sheikh. The sheikh suddenly appeared. He was seen and felt very clearly. During the repetition of the great name, we draw the name in front of us and direct ourselves towards it. What happened today is that the sheikh came from behind me at first and then stood in place of the name and was one with it and I started going forward toward him and it kept on happening so quickly and all my body was filled with a blissful and luminous fire... Until something from within told me to stop. And so I did. And sat to meditate a little afterwards. But the sheikh didn't leave me and again appeared and melted with me. I was one with him. He looked through me and I looked through him. Our bodies and souls became one. There was no me and him. Just him. Just Allah. I somehow died in my sheikh.

I see clearly that there's no duality in existence yet this game of lover and beloved still can't be stopped. We are love. My love for my sheikh is even much stronger now. I feel him very real. Sheikh/Guru represents oneness for me. Repetition of the name of Allah which is the translation of the word God translated into arabic and used by both christians and muslims who speak in arabic. Also represents oneness for me.

All is one.

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  11:14:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:-) thank you for sharing Ananda.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  11:21:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanx for sharing Ananda.
we miss having Yassin in Lebanon ,no?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  11:59:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're both welcome.. Salam
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  12:15:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear delara, yes i miss my brother yassine and he knows this. But i
Miss my sheikh much more. I'll visit him in tunis again someday if god wills so. Salam dear
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  12:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not sure why this question came out ?
I spoke to Yassin on the phone yesterday for the first time.
& I feel it would be great to have him among us....

Salam
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  1:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
He misses his Shiekh sister Swaha & that is that.

I miss Shanti sometimes,other times Chas...or Yassin....All is one...the flow leads us as it wish,no?

Ofcourse I'm nowhere near your experiences guys so i better remain silent

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  1:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear swaha, after u meet the sheikh you'll understand why. I love yassine he's my brother but the sheikh he's with me in every breath. Yassine cannot take his place, he's a brother and a bridge to our master on al qassimiya path but not the sheikh. Salam
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  2:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
i see clearly that there's no duality in existence yet this game of lover and beloved still can't be stopped. We are love
sometimes in daily life i act from inner silence and the resulting actions are perfect,correct,straight to the core, firm yet loving..then later on through the day when i look back at "my' actions i am surprised how did they happen,how did i spontaneously acted so precisely....i feel it was not "me" who was acting...and this is the truth...it is not "me" who acted....somehow "i" is out of the game now...yet "i" is acting
over here too there is a big divine romance (as yogani calls it) going on lately with my Ishta..yesterday this 'poem' came to my mind in seconds...
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=11595#11595

so i say we are not only Love...it is much more...it is a story of 2 lovers that become 1...it is a yearning

Edited by - maheswari on Jun 01 2012 2:29:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  2:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing dear Maheswari
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  3:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
there is no missing of the body of the Ishta..it is a continuous link in the Heart that does not need the Ishta body ...in fact this link got stronger with my Ishta after he left his physical body ....

the same thing is said by disciples of Ramana Maharshi....after Ramana left his body the connection got stronger with his close devotees (i think it is Lucia Osborne the wife of Arthur Osborne who said this)

The Ishta might have a name and form but He is not an individual...He is totally empty of Himself...totally empty....He is nothing yet He is everything...in due time the disciple will discover by himself (TGIY) that all of this applies to him too when he is ripe...the Ishta is no better then the disciple...both are One,nothing yet everything
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  3:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by swaha
i am very bad at using words these days :P :) better shut up

that makes us two...whenever I try to explain something spiritual-divine-....it's a mess.

Silence is good.

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Edited by - Delara on Jun 01 2012 3:43:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  6:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What a lovely post
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2012 :  01:33:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're eelcome Lt
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  02:16:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

brother ananda, what you wrote is so beautiful!

the resonance, intent and immense power within a supreme name of god, 'allah' is true in all its potency. allah is a mantra sound of abundant grace.

ultimately, the higher being whom we hold in the heart merges as our breath and as the breath behind breath of wisdom in oneness, we are that wisdom.

ancient embrace!

aum
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  10:15:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot dear Nadhiji
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  10:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To the lover... Only the wine of the master cures the longing... This morning.. I had a vision of myself standing with my suffi brothers on the top of a mountain... We were all wearing white clothes... Then suddenly my sheikh appeared among the crowd and everyone said in a loud and powerful voice allahhhh... The sheikh was like a walking white statue radiating like a meteor of white light... He knocked on a little iron door and many elder brothers got out and sat behind him after that while he was facing east... Then he walked again between the crowd i was with and everyone said again with power allahhhhh... Then we entered a very big mosque with very high ceilings and there were many children inside all wearing white and they started calling out loud names of god like ya latif (nice) ya wahab (giver) ya rahim (merciful..,) then suddenly all the elders got out but i stayed with the children and this time i had the chance to sit directly behind my mawla sheikh belgacem and then and there i started to drink the wine of the beloved... Words can't expect... The best way to describe the whole thing.. Is by only saying Ahhh
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000