AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Radha Ma Drops the Body
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2011 :  07:21:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
May you rest in peace dear Radha
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=9212

quote:
By richardclarke
I just got a report that Radha Ma dropped the body this afternoon. I do not know how the body will be handled, and whether it will be cremated or interred as one would an Indian saint.

My informant also tells me that the story told to me earlier, and reported in the update to the earlier post is not what happened. Hopefully I will be able to provide the correct story tomorrow. Right now the people at the ashram are dealing with the body.

http://richardarunachala.wordpress....ps-the-body/

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2011 :  10:47:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
She refused to be defined by words. There are no words.
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2011 :  11:23:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very sad to read this.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2011 :  12:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heart felt sadness from here also dear Amoux, even though I didn't get the chance to meet her but we spoke on facebook and I've found her to be very gentle and kind...

namaste to the True Radha that always is

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2011 :  12:46:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananada
i dont understand..did she drop her body willingly or what??
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2011 :  12:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Maha, I hate to spread unconfirmed talk so best not shared the rumors I read in the morning which were posted then removed for uncertainty...

We will find out the truth tomorrow I guess.

Whatever the cause may be, may she rest in peace. She has helped many while she was alive...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2011 :  12:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Radha Ma Interred into Samadhi in Tiruvannamalai
http://richardarunachala.wordpress....uvannamalai/

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2011 :  02:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Radha Ma Samadhi Pooja
http://richardarunachala.wordpress....madhi-pooja/
Go to Top of Page

sharon_k

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2011 :  12:53:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's some discussion about Radha Ma's dropping of the body. You can say she did drop her body willingly, in a way.

http://richardarunachala.wordpress....madhi-pooja
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  1:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I was thinking of going and meeeting her when I go Thiru next time but alas Radha Ma is gone :(

Thanks for posting these links Ananda and Sharon.

Love N Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2011 :  10:46:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2011 :  1:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A friend of mine who is a devotee of Sri Radha Ma shared the following with me and I asked him if I could quote him here and he agreed

To those who loved Sri Radha and came into contact with her:
quote:
I prayed my morning prayer today & sat in meditation. Th heart expanded & I asked to connect to Radha ma & she came with such grace, power & fire laughing.

Ma, why did you burn your body, I asked.

I had to burn it as it was hindering me from reaching all of you at the same time. She replied.

Ma, I'm very sorry that I didn't understand your ways & actions while with you. I apologized feeling shame.

Oh worry not that is just mind. She burst her usual entrancing laughter.

I asked her a question that was bugling my mind & she showed me the way through.

I will never rest until I see your mind destroyed totally, she said with authority & sweetness.

Than she vanished like thunder in space where the echos of her laughter were heard hitting the stillness of that emptiness.

Such a relief & calmness I still feel after this raptures meeting.

Thank you Ma thank you for all what u offered that I couldn't understand at that time.
Go to Top of Page

philji

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  09:08:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
DEar Ananda, your friends story about Ma was very inspiring. My partner and i met her last Nov in Tiru and felt a deep connection in our hearts. We are so sad she decided to leave us and want to retain that connection in our hearts. Stories like that of your friend help. Many Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2011 :  06:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're welcome Philji

Thank you for writing and sharing...

Peace
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000