Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Kundalini shaktipat distance sessions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thundershaman

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  06:16:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit thundershaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, my name is Tony Wheeler.
This is my website www.thundershaman.com
I am an intuitive healer and shaman. I offer distance shaktipat and healing sessions for donations.

If you are having trouble with kundalini symptoms, wish to awaken your kundalini, or experience deep healing and meditation then feel free to use my services.
I will also begin transmiting healing shakti daily to anyone who contacts me as my service to the world. This prepares the energy system for a session and smooths the detox periods afterwards.

Many blessings.

Edited by - AYPforum on Feb 28 2011 07:42:39 AM

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  2:29:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Tony!

I saw your advertisement. It put a smile on my face. Lots of good energy.

Here at AYP, Shakti is understood as the mythic representation of what we call "ecstatic conductivity." The great lover of Shakti is Shiva, the mythic representation of what we here call "pure bliss consciousness." We promote a balanced set of practices that emphasize the Shiva side (Deep Meditation) as the basis for a smooth awakening of the Shakti side (Spinal Breathing Pranayama) -- the loving embrace of Shakti and Shiva.

If you are not in a path that includes daily meditation (the Shiva side), and you would like to, please feel free to consider an AYP Deep Meditation practice as described in the Key Lessons highlighted on the left of the screen.

Best regards,

Bewell
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  6:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey there Tony,

I agree with Bewell, I took a look at your site, and feel awesomely good vibes from it.

Love and Light

Yonatan

P.S. Must be cool to live there in the forests.

Love

Oh and also, would love it if you choose to join us here in the forum and share your, probably great, experience and presence with us.

Edited by - Yonatan on Feb 28 2011 6:50:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

thundershaman

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  10:59:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit thundershaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello bewell and yonoton

I usually practice sitting and forgetting for several hours each day. The slow drip of amrita has had me glued to my ethereal senses for some time.
As the goddess energy rises up from the earth uniting the elements, the sage must dissolve his egotism and prepare for the inner marriage of polarities
Enlightenment is found in the dynamic contrast between the light and shadow.

I have been using various techniques from this site for years. All advanced yoga is essentially the same, because alchemy (tantra and kundalini) is pretty universal stuff. It all from the same divine scource. :)

I love the forests here very much. Its almost camping weather.

Good Mojo for the journey everyone

Edited by - thundershaman on Feb 28 2011 11:14:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2011 :  02:35:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Thundershaman,

I'm glad to see here a tantrik-shaman as opposed to shaman-only which makes sense since we share same guru, Santiago Dobles based in Miami.

You use thunder label but I'm not sure if it is linked with thunderlightning aka path of electricity which i'm promoting through my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm07hL5vFrs

In Shakti, Albert
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2011 :  05:53:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks TS
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2011 :  11:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, TS Thanks for me too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000