Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Different Kundalini Awakening Ways/Systems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gamefu

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2011 :  03:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all :)

#9830; I want to know about different Kundalini Awakening or Kundalini Raising Ways or Systems or Techniques?

#9830; Which meditation is best for raising Kundalini? There is always some best when there are many available.

#9830; Which meditation is can raise Kundalini fastest? Shaktipat meditation?

#9830; How do some people accidently awaken their Kundalini?

#9830; Can some Binural beats aid in Kundalini raising? Like listening them during meditation? I have seen many videos on YOUTUBE for Third Eye activation,Kundalini Awakening and the like; What do you have to say about such videos? Should I use them?

#9830; Is their any fast way to experience Kundalini? Like some people smoke weed and all that kinds of things then their hands get heavy and things like that;I read these kind of things in comments on Youtube videos.Can drugs help in Kundalini raising? (just asking out of curiosity)

#9830; And what all hinders the awakening of Kundalini or what all things have bad effect on our Pineal Gland? Like Fluoride,as much as I know is not good for Pineal Gland,so which all things have Fluoride in it so I can avoid those?

#9830; Has SUNGAZING anything to do with Pineal Gland? Anyone if knows about it as HRM (Hira Ratan Manek) says it is good for Pineal Gland and his Pineal Gland is also bigger than normal size?

Thank You in advance :)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000