Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Guru needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  11:51:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I know here at ayp we say that guru is within. But I have been suffering from kundalini syndromes for the past 1.5 years. This is evident from my earlier posts. I have done everything that has been suggested including self pacing for months. I am at my wits end. I need to talk to a guru. Can some one suggest a good kundalini guru who knows his stuff and is really wise. I am located in Dallas TX here in the US.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 4:24:53 PM

CannabisSativa

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  5:23:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What kind of symptoms do you have?
Go to Top of Page

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2012 :  3:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well to begin with there is always something going on in my head. There is always some or the other sensation in my head. This has gone for 2- 3 years now. It gets really aggravated if i do any tantric exercises as mentioned in these lessons. I've tried everything.

I really need a guru whom I can talk to every once in a while. Trying to make sense of it all by myself and by reading books is very difficult.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2012 :  4:20:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you actively do AYP practices?

Go to Top of Page

jboss0526

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2012 :  10:47:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hope someone knows a guru in the area. In in the DFW area as well..
Go to Top of Page

Bamboo

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2012 :  12:45:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bamboo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear vd007 - I can highly recommend Swami Shankaracharya - (Born Steve Sabine) who is a great American Yogi, he underwent full Kundalini awakening under the guidance of Baba Muktananda and Dhyanyogi - He presently has an ashram in Ojai ~ It has a unique heritage, having been part of the original Krishnamurti compound. Shankaracharya is a truly authentic Kundalini Master, with the capacity to give Shakti Pat to awaken Kundalini. His teachings are unsurpassed in their clarity and beauty. He is a truly rare and authentic spiritual guide.

http://www.sadhanaashram.org

God Bless
Go to Top of Page

FutureHumanDestiny

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2012 :  6:37:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by vd007

Can some one suggest a good kundalini guru who knows his stuff and is really wise. I am located in Dallas TX here in the US.

i'm not very wise and i'm not a guru, but i have raised kundalini to uraeus and more.

I do teach. you could hit me up with a pm here or on my youtube channel if you want to discuss this. Living with kundalini is simple; it's living in the "sane" world that's the obstacle here.

the main thing with prana/upana and kundalini is that they force you to let go of past trauma and tension, whether you like it or not.

-dale
Go to Top of Page

spallala

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2012 :  04:28:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well my friend I'm balls deep in the Kundalini Crisis as well and I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you aren't alone and that the love out there is real and that aid will be there for you if and when you need it most. You got so much inside you to deal with any struggle and you will find friends etc. to help you along the way. I hope time answers your questions my friend but in the meeeen time i shall leave you with 3 links that brighten my day and set aside my psychosis with love and power.

First you got your devotionals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1E6...dscreen&NR=1

Then you got ur 90's anthem to get you pumped up and ready to face this spiritual struggle that will make us stronger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

Then you got ur Shaman music to balance you with that very real mix of spirituality and modern livin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2s7...ture=related

And if you ever wanna skype or anything just add me on facebook my names spencer gillett and im from texas but im in washington right now. its hard being in t.x. doing this transformation sometime. i recommend stopping by and feelin the vibes in austin sometime... you got some high vibes/art/concious living going on there and a lot of love. its a little crazy at first but you find ur niche anywhere you go. your spirit... energy... you draw what you need to you. you're magic... but natural. youre love good luck never forget the positive side!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000