Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini - on and off
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2006 :  07:13:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Jim wrote:
quote:
It appears (unless I've gotten my facts wrong) that you're in the blush of a kundalini awakening. The challenge will be to diligently continue your practices as a lot of the ecstatic fireworks fade. The juiciness of openings doesn't last, and when it subsides, it's easier for the old conditioning to resume. It can feel like quite a letdown, but practice will get you through.

I am not familiar with the expression "to be in the blush of something".....does it mean "in the beginning of something"?

If so....I am not sure, Jim. About a year after the cancer (9 years ago) my hands started to buzz one day in the bath tub. The buzzing (strong heat and electric feelings) went on for 7 days and nights,then then it calmed down. I run into a healer (quite a "coincident") later that month who immediately told me I had extraordinary healing abilities. I didn't know what to believe...I was sceptical to just about anything relating to "God" or "religion" back then. Anyway - my hands kept buzzing everytime I felt in contact with "love" or "truth" in any way. I also put my hands on my children anywhere they had pain.....and it helped them. I did it on a few patients too.....sometimes with extraordinary results (some people had visions.....heard voices etc).

But - and that was a big but - I somehow could not buy into the concept of "doing healing". It didn't sit right with me....it felt fake. So I slowed down "the doing". Today I understand why. Nobody does healing. If anything, we are healers. Whole. And my perception of myself was anything but that.

To make an already long story short: After a while, the handbuzzing was accompanied with buzzing in the feet. This went on (a little on and off)for some years until the "love-3D" experience in 2004. This was a major shift for me: The sceptic in me (when it came to God)died during that experience. The sound broke through in the summer of 2005 and ever since then, the energy/ecstacy has increased. The buzzing in the hands and feet was replaced by an "inner buzz". It's been 9 months now, and it keeps increasing. And I keep tolereating more and more of it. I am aware of the possibility that it will come to a halt.....but my inside is so changed now....I can't conceive of the possibility that the silence will disappear. I don't worry at all about it. So....if the ecstacy subsides, there will be so much else left to guide me home.

I think. I don't know.

Please tell me if I am being naive about this, Jim.

May all your Nows be Here

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2006 :  5:43:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"in the blush of" means "in the middle of".

Katrine, I don't know! All sounds good, though. And, in the end, it not only doesn't matter what's going on and where you're at, it may actually be BETTER not to know (we're not advancing up a ladder, we're just cleaning a whole lot of mud off our windshields). Just keep going. If you get symptoms of overdoing (the eczema is a big one), cut back.

In a sense, AYP is like a railroad car. You, as the conducter, exert your control via your power to accelerate and to brake. That's self-pacing! It's a simple process, a simple metaphor. Keep your hands on those controls, gauge your "smoothness" in the world so you can self-pace, and don't worry about too much...just enjoy the ride! :)

It's important to remember that the ecstasy is always short lived. It's a side effect of opening of any sort. The ecstasy fades, but it stokes a deeper glow, and that glow is the real stuff. People get addicted to the ecstasy of opening, and try more and more desperate strategies to keep it from fading. AYP is a sensible level-headed approach, which is nice because it takes you through such things without going nutty.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2006 :  9:21:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys,

I could be wrong and if so maybe Yogani will correct, but my understanding is that in the beginning of awakened kundalini, there is a lot of energy moving around and often moments of intense ecstasy as it pushes its way through the various blocked up nadis etc. It can be in the hands, the feet, the chakras anywhere. Eventually this roller-coaster ride of much ecstasy one minute less another subsides, things quiet down and then there is this increase of energy and then ecstatic conductivity concentrated in the spinal nerve. This eventually increases in intensity and comes to radiate 24/7 and then transforms itself slowly over-time into 24/7 bliss.

We can have moments of bliss before this final stage occurs as we have moments of ecstasy but we eventually get past these ups and downs of either and move on to the steady states of ecstasy and then bliss that Yogani describes so eloquently in his lessons.

Anthem
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2006 :  11:04:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed with all but "final stage".
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000