Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 life energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2010 :  10:27:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody,

For the past few months or so, and spontaneously, I have been using my life energy to heal my sickly houseplants. I remember when I was in the 9th grade (I´m 57 now) I used to zap! my sluggish basketball scrimmage partner to give her energy!

Anyway, it takes a minute or so, then I can feel the energy vibrating in the tips of my fingers as it is transferring into the plant. This all started when I over watered my orchid plant and almost killed it, and believe it would have died, if I hadn´t started life energy transfers. Now, it is thriving, and has 2 new shoots that will be blooms in a matter of time.

I am at the point now to see how I could take this a step furher, to be of service.

L&L,
nirmal

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  11:25:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nirmal,

I am glad you saved a plant's life

Viji
Go to Top of Page

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  07:34:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How fascinating! All the best with your progress!
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  2:35:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks vijikr for your support, and you too, mathurs!

Now, does anybody have any experience with pranic healing who could help me or direct me to someone who does?

Thanks.

L&L,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  5:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome nirmal, Good luck with it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000