AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 marijuana cookie intense bad reaction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

greenyogi

14 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2010 :  11:41:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit greenyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Last night it was the first time I had marijuana cookie and some really intense bad reaction. I had about 3 small size cookie. I did a liver/gall flush and fasted on tea/vinegar with coffee enema 3 days prior. So perhaps the cleanse makes my nerve much more sensitive.

After about 1.5 hrs I took that cookie, the effect kicks in.

I felt mywhole nerve system is pulsing and burning. Every single sound, light becomes 1000 times more intense. When people talk close to me. I can feel the vibration penetrate my chest and it hurt very bad.

I cannot control myself of screaming. Everything is so weird. I can feel the current flows from top of my head to my feet and the shoe is blocking it. So I took off my shoes and my socks. Part of me knows exactly what is happening and very calm but part of me just panic and out of control.

Every thought I had at that time is like a knife that stab onto my head.
I do my best to relax my gaze and stare at the point 6,7 inches before my brow (Sambhavi Mudra) it seems to calm my thought and relax me.
But once I start to have thought, my head felt buzzing and great pain,.

I can feel the EMF emitted from all sort of electronic device. And I felt I was trapped into my body and I want to explode.

The whole tripping experience lasts about 2.5 - 2 hrs and I puke and passed out at the end.

I will not take any hallucinogenic. It was the closest experience of living hell for me...

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  12:20:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The fasting and cleansing prior is the cause of that intense reaction. i wouldn't recommend you eat marijuana anyway, but you have to be very careful what you eat after a fast! Even normal foods can give a bad reaction after a fast. You have to break a fast carefully with small amounts of light foods.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  12:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
don't eat cannabis unless you know how much you're eating and the effects on you!!!!!

cannabis can be awesome and a real help on the path.

but it can also put the hurt on you, especially for sensitive, spiritually active folks. it's powerful stuff!

best wishes to you
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  08:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes; dosage - I OD'd a few times 30 years ago and did weird stuff like hiding from people because of paranoia! And that was just smoking honey oil. Eating you can OD easier cause it comes on so slowly and you can't tell dosage.
Plus after a fast of that length is like increasing the dosage.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2010 :  5:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yeah i don't like eating because of the difficulty in measuring the dose.

i generally one consume very small amounts anyways, because i have always been super sensitive to it. plus i want to stay way from the negative effects that accompany high use.
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2010 :  12:10:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had a similar reaction a few years back from half a brownie. I spent most of the night feeling like I was melting into my friend's couch. No fun at all.
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  12:53:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have had many bad experiences and a few good ones from using Cannabis, but I would not have had my K awakening without it so I consider it a blessing. Since my K awakening I cannot smoke it anymore, Ive had a very similar experience like yours, it only takes one or two puffs on a joint and I feel like I am being electrocuted, my third eye spins wildly out of control and I feel a very strong energy in the middle of my brain in the area just above the top of the spinal cord. I would not recommend high doses of Cannabis to people with active kundalini, I think the main reason for spiritual cannabis use is to initiate an awakening then quit as soon as you have a stable root chakra. For experienced masters on the other hand it can be a great tool to allowing gifts to flow into you, I remember speaking to what I can only decribe as the soul of the earth when I had an overdose just before my awakening, millions upon millions of voices all speaking as one, I cannot comprehend how my mind could hallucinate so many voices all at the same time, so that experience was real to me, I disagree with the diagnosis of psychosis that my doctor gave to me, plus just after that same experience I looked at my friend and I could see his soul revealed naked to me, I could see his chakras, 7 orbs with the same colour as the rainbow, I have never been able to recreate that experience again.

Edited by - Scorpio1987uk on Nov 12 2010 06:53:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  11:41:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Scorpio,

That's interesting that you have such a strong reaction in your third eye chakara. I wonder is there is any connection to the pineal gland and DMT production?
Go to Top of Page

awaevo

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2010 :  7:10:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey greenyogi :)

Yea I had a simular experience. I smoked marijuana for about 5 years everyday in my twenties. But once I got deep into meditation and energy practices, I ceased to crave it and so I quit. Then about a year ago (2yrs witout) I was offered a pot cookie from a friend. I ate it, and at first everything was pretty cool, the air felt very electrified and every step was exploding with energy. Energy popped, tickled, and surged through my body. Then it began to increase in intesnsity and my heart rate sped up. My thoughts became INSANELY loud and they would not subside. I tried to just sit and observe them, as I was used to doing, but they just increased in intensity, as did the energy in my chest and spine. I sat there for a while and began to loose my "sense of self". I had trouble holding onto all the ideas about "myself" and my suroundings (home and family). My wife and kids began to just look like 'peole' to me (with no personal association attatched). Its funny to because like you said one part of you is very calm and appreciating this interesting experience, but another part of you is afraid that it will die and is screaming at full volume lol.

I ended up taking off my shoes and shirt and lying on the ground. This did WONDERS. The energy was immeidatly grounded and I felt normal again. However as soon I would come back inside it would start up again. I ended up staying out there for a good two hours.

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1534 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2010 :  11:52:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good thing I caught this thread. I have been thinking of trying a marijuana cookie just to experience the effects it has. The only thing that has stopped me is that it is not easy to come by in my environment. The reports here are quite frightening. I have never taken any recreational drugs in my whole life and I was thinking - I should try something and thought a cookie would be "harmless" enough.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000