Enlightenment Milestones
 Shaktipath dream.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  08:06:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Just want to share this dream that i had this last night.
I was taing a shower this morning after doing some jogging at the morning and suddenly i remembered that this last night i had a shaktipath dream.

The dream was like this:

I was in a room wih more people and i was there seeing them receiving shaktipath from (i think) my gestalt-transpersonal group teacher.(I join a gestalt-transpersonal group leaded by a woman and a man since april 2010 and i often have dreams with them and the activities that we do at their center in my town.They do an excelent work and im having much development with them).

The person who was giving us shaktipath was the woman that lead the gestakt groups.

First he put her thumb on one manĀ“s forehead and the rest of the fingers above the top of his head. The the mans body started to vibrate with great intensity and convulsions.He was possesed by the intensity of the experience,like in a trance.

I was seeing the scene with great interest.

Then the woman asked my if i wanted to recieve shaktipath (or maybe i asked her,dont remember very well) and i said yes. Then she put her thumb on my forehead,closed my eyes and waited. I didnt feel very much,only some inner violet colours and my attention focused in my third eye area.

I cant remember the whole dream very well,but the only thing that i know is that the experience and the feelings in the dream were very real like if it was really happening...

just wanted to share this with u.

Thanks.

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2010 :  08:21:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great!!

Thanks Miguel for sharing

Namaste
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000