Enlightenment Milestones
 Pattern around Ajna Chakra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rishi

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2010 :  11:13:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings!

I have noticed a slight difference in my skin color around the Ajna Chakra. I can see a trident like pattern. Has anyone experienced anything similar ?

I don't have any overload symptoms. I did start having Amrita flow since a few months. The meditation & samayama sessions are peaceful - no blazing lights or anything like that. Just silence an a soothing sensation in the sixth and seventh and a gentle flow of energy through spine.

Any pointers will be much appreciated !

Rishi

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2010 :  11:21:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rishi

I have noticed a slight difference in my skin color around the Ajna Chakra. I can see a trident like pattern. Has anyone experienced anything similar ?

This may help: Symbols

Good things are happening.

Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

Rishi

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2010 :  4:39:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti !
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  05:10:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I have noticed a slight difference in my skin color around the Ajna Chakra.

Its actually your Third Eye. The Ajana Chakra is located behind it in the brain.

The Ajna chakra is positioned in the brain, directly behind the eyebrow centre, while it's ksehtram or superficial activation site is at the eyebrow region, in the position of the 'third eye'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajna

I have a circular impression on my forehead. It disappeared a few months ago but is back again. I mentioned about it in an earlier post.
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=7295#65018

Third Eye is the psychic seat of our (universal) soul. Whatever we do in life and are aspired towards... is being commanded from here.

When we meditate, we become one / come close with our Soul and it helps understanding reality / our true nature.

Om!

Go to Top of Page

Rishi

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  10:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Manigma. Yes I have a similar mark - it is a triangular pattern in my case.

I was actually curious if this was some sort of overload symptom - looks like it may not be ?

Rishi

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  02:06:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thanks Manigma. Yes I have a similar mark - it is a triangular pattern in my case.

I was actually curious if this was some sort of overload symptom - looks like it may not be ?

Can you share a photo of it? Would be great!

Its not an overload symptom as long as you do not feel wobbly or some continuous burning.

You might want to sooth it sometimes. I used sandalwood paste and bhasma.

Go to Top of Page

Rishi

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  12:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Manigma, Looks like my initial attempt with the camera failed. Then I realized that "good" cameras are designed to mask precisely this type of skin tone imperfections :) Will try to post something soon.

Rishi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  1:43:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rishi,

Yes, the trident mark on the forehead is a normal sign of the third eye activating. I've had one for a few years now. Nothing to worry about.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Rishi

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  1:50:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Christi !
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  09:21:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Manigma, Looks like my initial attempt with the camera failed. Then I realized that "good" cameras are designed to mask precisely this type of skin tone imperfections :) Will try to post something soon.

Rishi

Try to shot in Macro mode.

http://www.ephotozine.com/article/U...ro-mode-4848

Hope it works.

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  09:40:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've noticed that my daughter Amrita has an upside down triangle (she has had it since birth and I thought that it would go away....but it hasn't) on her forehead still. Her's is not an "indent" though, it is almost like a rash...little red dots in the shape of an upside down triangle.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  11:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No markings here. But internally, I feel an upward fan shape going up from the center of the eyebrows. And a downward one as well, going down the nose. So it is like an hourglass. The shape describes the network of pathways that I feel energy moving through. The trident-like pattern sounds like the same thing to me.
Go to Top of Page

Rishi

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  10:14:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Carson and JDH.

Rishi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000