Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 lights turning off
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  11:19:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

This has been happening here since some months ago and only when im with other friends that are involved in a spiritual "activities"...
When we are in the streets of our city we observe many times the lights turning off and other times turning on when we pass close to them...
sometimes we percieve some lights always turning off and on (always the same lights)...

It doesnt happen to me when im alone but with more people that i know from this year happens all the days...

why does it happen...somebody has experienced this curious phenomena....some explanation....

Edited by - miguel on Sep 24 2010 11:20:28 AM

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  11:45:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
very interesting experience..maybe it is electromagnetic fields

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INgXzChwipY

do you think there is a light that never goes out?

you could give the power companies a run for their money!

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  11:53:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sage890

Funny

I've always thought that we (humanity) should try and develop a technology so that we can use our clothing to harness the energy the body is constantly emitting. If we could design a way so that the energy is "caught" by our clothing and then stored in small batteries (which could be used in stuff like our cars, computers, phones, houses, etc) which can be recharged by plugging them back into the clothing, then we could begin to lessen our dependence on fossil fuels and other non-renewable energy sources.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  11:58:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
P.S> I work for GE (General Electric) and we have made some "Organic LED" lights that you can literally PAINT onto any surface....they give off an effervescent kind of light. They require no power source and they never go out. Neato!
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  1:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
do you mean flourescent or do you really mean effervescent....and how exactly does GE make this organic?

sound pretty neato. GE sure does bring good things to life! haa ha
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  1:48:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, not flourescent, actually effervescent....there's some kind of algae in the ocean that naturally glows, and somehow they've managed to harness this in to a "paintable light" technology that "grows"...hence the "O.L.E.D." or organic aspect. It hasn't been released yet (I think because they have no way to turn it off or on yet), but it's comin'.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  5:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
phosporescents. and when I did a google search thru the wikipedia the company phillips is claiming the territory. wanted to say that your idea looks techy and I think it would be a great one...just think..if you were not feeling so good one day you could get into the closet and pull out a t-shirt charged with your own joy.

I had to skim the wiki info because it got(for me) big worded and scientific....how do people learn stuff like this or know stuff like this?

I hope Miguel is not upset with this question of his being railroaded....
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2010 :  8:08:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sage890 (and sorry Miguel for hijacking your thread....I really don't know why the lights would go on or off around you, although I've heard of this happening for others also....I assume it's some kind of electrical interference caused by really active inner energies, but who knows for sure)....

Yeah, there may be other companies working with the same or similar technology as GE in regards to the phosphorescent lights. I learned of this technology through an internal company memo/newsletter. Don't know that it is widely known about since the technology hasn't been officially released yet.

And yeah, I really think it would be rad to be able to catch and effectively utilize all the energy that the body is constantly emitting. Especially if you could somehow harness and store emotional energy like you are talking about with "putting on the joy shirt" I'm sure someday it will be possible....if you can imagine it, it is possible.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  02:55:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel
sometimes we percieve some lights always turning off and on (always the same lights)...

It means one of your friends has his psychic channel open. He needs to be grounded.

Find out who he / she is.

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  11:33:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey sage,nice song,really like it

hi manigma,

yes...i clearly know who is

In fact this phenomena started happening when i was with this person (street lamps,shopwindows...)
but in the following months it began to happen when he wasnt there...
it doenst happen to me when im alone,but when im with other "spiritual" friends it happens...but this person started "the game" and passed it to us...strange

i think its related with energetic fields,interferences (like sage says)...

Edited by - miguel on Sep 25 2010 11:38:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  11:39:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
carson:

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by sage890

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny

I've always thought that we (humanity) should try and develop a technology so that we can use our clothing to harness the energy the body is constantly emitting. If we could design a way so that the energy is "caught" by our clothing and then stored in small batteries (which could be used in stuff like our cars, computers, phones, houses, etc) which can be recharged by plugging them back into the clothing, then we could begin to lessen our dependence on fossil fuels and other non-renewable energy sources.

Love!

haha...great

Edited by - miguel on Sep 25 2010 11:40:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  1:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yeah--woowha

don't quote me miguel...
I am just making my guess from a book cover with Kirlian Photography
other than that I am erudite on the matter. I may have that word wrong too.

I can remind myself without being a smart ass with the ceiling tiles that are for sale. It is good to stretch ones legs on the wall...this will help also getting busy with not being fascinated with the lights going on and off.especially when the switch is now metaphorized to the penis.

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  2:03:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There are organic led's used in some flat screens. But they require power.

Sony's first OLED flatscreen:

https://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wc...921644579397

It has very good colors. They can put the screen on flexible plastic!

Edited by - Etherfish on Sep 25 2010 2:23:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2010 :  1:05:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This has been happening to me for years with street lights. I would walk under them and they would go out. Also when I drive directly under them. Not sure what it means but its a pretty amusing phenomena, happens all the time.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  08:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish
Sony's first OLED flatscreen:

https://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wc...921644579397

I have a normal LED Samsung. But I guess in future we could have our normal eyes replaced with "HD Eyes"

Imagine looking at a Water Lily in macro view with 40x Zoom on it.

Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  3:50:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
its been happening to me now as well for several years.

i have no idea what its about, but ever since the beginning my body has somehow interacted with certain lights and power lines...

anybody else ever had a reaction to a power line? A few years ago i was walking under these giant regional power lines, and my body started vibrating at this extremely high level. I could feel the change, and i touched the face of the person i was with and we could both totally feel it, as if my body was taking on the electrical flow of electrons. It scared the crap out of her... it was really weird stuff.

Crazy, yes.

would love to hear anyone's thoughts on that

Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  4:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Manigma above posted that someones psychic channel is open and that they needed to be grounded....

so is this your belief about your power line phenomena(what I call it)....

this is one of those topics that makes me go HHHMMMM?

HHHMMM.

Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  7:37:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heyy,

sorry I took so long to respond.....

Well Join the club.....it happens to me all the time.....my son actually observed and asked me

" hey mom why is the street lights go off in the night, when we pass"

its rather strange though it occurs at one particular street..light....

I believe the aura (electro magnetic)affects the sensors.....of the light....

It is a great disadvantage for me....because when I retire home from classes....our motion detector light don't ever come on when I need it.....even though the car is parked in front of it......

yet if a small animal is a great distance away "twing" it comes on....

What's even worst is the electrical disturbance of speakers and radios,....any electrical device.....quite annoying to my parents...

I remember stepping on the vaccuum cord and that was the end of Mr Vaccuum......it was as if it had a serious power surge all by itself.

You are correct it is indeed an interesting phenomena....

Remember as they always say....enjoy the scenery and move along!
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  02:26:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel
...but this person started "the game" and passed it to us...strange

i think its related with energetic fields,interferences (like sage says)...

Yes, its like that common phenomenon when you yawn and the person/s next to you would also yawn.

I made a lot of people go crazy. So its better that you remain grounded when in normal public.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000