Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Full Moon/Solstice Sept 22, 2010
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2010 :  09:38:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Good morning friends

Just wondering if anyone else felt extremely effected by the lunar energy over the past couple of days.....sent things a bit wild over here.

Love!

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2010 :  09:45:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep!!!
Also, in India there is Ganesh Chaturthi going on (In 2010, Ganesh Chaturthi falls on September 11. It is celebrated for the following 11 days (ending on September 22), )... that is adding to the overall energy I am sure!!!!
Amazing!!!
What a blessing!!!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2010 :  09:53:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's hilarious! The synchronicity these days is really something else. Ganesh was brought up like 4 times in random conversations yesterday. Hadn't thought about him in God knows how long, and then all of a sudden yesterday He is being talked about by everyone it seems. Man this journey can be outright uncanny sometimes.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  4:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i've had a lots less disturbance during this equinox/full moon than normal, BUT i've really gotten a good sense of that Moon madness / chaos that is out there.

i'm not sure what it is exactly, but there's that component of our experience represented by the Moon that's just bonkers, or maybe just "mad" is the best term to describe it. anyways, strange stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  4:47:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tonightsthenight

or maybe just "mad" is the best term to describe it.

"Luna"-tic
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  10:02:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have to agree that energy seems to go up during a full moon, my kundalini was activated when I first saw a face on the moon, it started my experience! I think you only get to see the face on the moon once every 3 lunar cycles though, I have yet to see it again, but it does look beautifull, looks like a skull with a slighly quirky facial expression to it, maybe the gravitational effects of the moon contributed to the shape of our skul in the first place, god knows :P I always seem to get instense dreams, sometimes lucid during a full moon, really fascinating.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000