Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Attention to the surroundings!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

benucci

Germany
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  7:57:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello to all in the forum,

Generally it is here accepted, that the human nervous system is the gateway to truth here on this earth in this lifetime.
There have been several great human beings with buddha who brought joy
and Jesus who brought joy but possibly destroyed also a lot of beliefs, in my point of view let them die. He suffered for all mankind and said to follow him on the cross to enter the kingdom of god, but also gave a message of hope and joy with the statement to be like little kids.
After an intense experience of mine, where there was this energy coming up inside the body, during my gaze was transfixed heavily on an event, I didnt experience myself anymore as a doer and my body was full of joy going to all people,silence, joy and unity undelying all things, no opinion just watching maybe and no feeling of any control really.
After this event I was very much lost first to integrate this, because I really had not much opinions anymore. First I tried with intellect to have a daily life again, but I missed this flow of unconditional love acting without will :) So I found Jiddu Krishnamurti and I watched three times maybe all his videos and books. It was pretty much crazy how he destroyed all my beliefs and you can get very attached to his teachings, as he speaks very clear the truth out. My questions to the forum are?
Do you think Jiddu Krishnamurti energy human nervous system is similar to the christs? He speaks a lot of death, living and love are one and the same movement, which reminds me to jesus teachings aswell!
Time really kind of stops listening to his talks on youtube.
This question especially put to yogani!
For me truth is still in a child who doesnt know anything :)

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2010 :  2:22:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello benucci

there are lots of teachers, some are small and some are great.

i don't know anything about this man krishnmurti. however, i can give you this advice: trust yourself. every great teacher will teach some truth... but only rarely is there teacher who is not also wrong sometimes.

i am wrong all the time

if you are asking: is this man another Christ?

my answer to that, without knowing about this man, is probably not.

i am in awe of Jesus (if he did in fact live)... how did this man have the strength to overcome the world? It is so tiring. even if you do find the way, which is very hard, you become so tired. that was an amazing, glorious feat. i would hope that another Teacher like Jesus could arrive today in the world. but i have not seen Him come. the world is so powerful and it has so much momentum, and even the brightest Light here is drowned by the machine.
Go to Top of Page

benucci

Germany
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2010 :  6:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello tonightstonight,

thank you for your response and kind answer on this topic!

Trust yourself is a great advice, Jiddus message is also this to be a light to yourself.

In my case, the awakening of this energy brought different new perceptions to my daily life.
For example, I am pretty sure now, that every human being has this transformation inside, when this
inner joy without external factors comes alive inside and all beliefs stop. In my observation after this
event there is the integration into daily life, because if you know for sure, that everybody has this and you observe the daily suffering around you, where people try to find happiness in all kind of different ways and feel so separated to each other, there is indeed a different kind of approach to the relationships than before. In my observation it also means in many cases of people who cling to their self image of power success and so on, to destroy their beliefs to bring them back to that inner child. I mean the truth of Jesus words are there to look at a child, who is careless and happy and not burdened by plans superimposed from society and parents, whic make the child conforming most of the time unhappy adult.
These spiritual truths in statements from jesus, I have the feeling a lot of adults dont seem to understand, but they are good christians, with a lot of intelectual knowledge about nothing really.
In my point of view, it is also necessary to be honest in daily life, that means to say something, if you think its wrong. I see very selfish and wrong motives in the whole structure of daily life. For example, in neary every workplace the motive of the company is in a direction, which leads to inner conflict, between the various people working there. I f the boss is just interested in making lot of money and the people under him obey it leads to unnecessary frustration. It is right in my eyes from the position of the child, who is already happy to point this out and not obey. Because there starts integrity! Happiness is there from the beginning, its just a matter of adjustment to all well meant endeavours from the parents and society to bring to you the idea of becoming something, which is illusionary.
And in my direct experience this is right the case, all adults I meet tell me their whole life story and realize, how unhappy they are and how bad people treated them in their past.
I really dont know, but to be an adult is not really clever and I dont care if people say to me to become one, because everthing I see is endless worries about the future, always doubting with everything they do, trying to make decisions of discipline to get something they have already had as a child. And from direct experience its really not so difficult to stay like a child in society, because people give you everthing you need and they are happy to have a listener, who is not burdened by opinions and gives them free room to be like they want.truth reveals itself and life becomes more of an careless journey without discipline.
Look at a young child under three, it has no boundaries and goign from one point to another, no opinions collected and life is easy, as the external world and the people respond to that positive, because they know unconciously that they are the same inside. The child gets everything it wants and gives everybody joy. If you stay like that all life, then it becomes clear that this deep truth is very hidden in every human being and it frees you of fear a lot, as you know for 100% that everybody, doesnt matter what kind of facade, personality or self image he has aquired is the same deep inside and the only purpose of life is to make people realize this themselves. That is my view on life a bit, dont know if somebody agrees a bit. Good luck to all!
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  02:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by benucci
Do you think Jiddu Krishnamurti energy human nervous system is similar to the christs?

Here is some info on Jiddu that might be of your interest

Buddha does not exist any more; the soul that lived within was lost at the seventh plane. But before the soul was merged into the seventh, arrangements were made to see that these three bodies -- the second, third and fourth -- did not die. The momentum of Buddha's determination and promise was instilled into them. It is just as if I were to throw a stone with enough force for it to travel fifty miles; then I die soon after throwing the stone. But my death cannot interfere with the movement of the stone. It has the force I gave it to travel fifty miles, and it will do that whether I am there or not. The strength I exerted will keep the stone going.

Buddha has given a momentum to these three bodies and they will live. He has also told how long they can remain. Now the time is ripe for Maitreya to take birth. This very experiment was carried out upon J. Krishnamurti so that he would attain these three bodies of Buddha. First this experiment was carried out on Nityananda, the elder brother of Krishnamurti, but he died in the process. This is a very unique process -- one which is difficult to go through.

An effort was made to separate Nityananda's second, third and fourth bodies and replace them with Maitreya's. Then Nityananda died. Then this same experiment was tried on Krishnamurti, but this also could not succeed. Then it was tried on one or two more people: George Arundale was one upon whom the experiment was tried by some who knew of this mystery. Among those who knew of this secret, Madame Blavatsky was the most profound woman of our century as far as the knowledge of occult science is concerned. Annie Besant was another; Leadbeater also had a lot of understanding in occult matters. There are very few people who had this understanding.

These few people knew that now the power behind the three bodies of Buddha was about to diminish. If Maitreya would not take birth these bodies would not be able to hold on any longer; they would disperse. Now their momentum is about to end. Someone should now be ready to absorb these three bodies. Whoever absorbs these will in a way cause the rebirth of Buddha. The soul of Buddha will not come back, but the soul of the individual will take on the bodies of Buddha and work accordingly. That person will at once involve himself in the mission of Buddha.

Not every person can be in this state. Whoever he is he should at least be of a level of consciousness that is almost as high as was Buddha's. Only such a one will be able to absorb his three bodies; otherwise he will die. So the experiment was unsuccessful, because there were many difficulties in the process. Endeavors still go on. Even today there are small esoteric groups who are trying to bring down these three bodies of Buddha. But now there is no extensive propaganda about it, because that proved harmful.

There was a possibility of the three bodies descending into Krishnamurti. He was worthy of it and this was widely advertised. This propaganda was done in good faith. It was done for the reason that when Buddha's advent took place he should be quickly recognized. It was also done in order to revive the past-life memories of those now living who existed at the time of Buddha so that they could recognize that this was the same man. But this propaganda turned out to be detrimental to the process. It created a reaction in the mind of Krishnamurti, who has a modest, reserved and sensitive personality. It was difficult for him to be in a crowd. If this experiment had been carried out silently in a secluded place, if nobody would have known about it until the happening took place, it is very likely that the happening would have taken place.

But it did not take place. Krishnamurti refused to let go of his second, third and fourth bodies to be replaced by the three bodies of Buddha. This was a great blow to the occult science of our times. Such a vast and intricate experiment had never been performed in this world anywhere except in Tibet. This process has been carried out in Tibet for a long time, and many souls work through the medium of other bodies.

So the world is not anarchic, disorderly. There are profound arrangements; there is order within order. Efforts of all kinds are often made -- but at times the plans go amiss, as in the case of Krishnamurti. Great efforts were made with him to fix a peg, but they failed. The whole school of seekers made a tremendous effort to preserve a peg in his fourth body, but all efforts failed. Other persons had a hand in this effort. There were also the hands of higher souls behind this -- of persons of the sixth and the fifth planes, and awakened ones of the fourth plane. Thousands took part in it.

Krishnamurti was chosen as well as a few other children who showed promise of becoming tirthankaras, but the opportunity passed away without bearing fruit. The peg could not be fixed, and so the world lost the benefit of a tirthankara which could have been possible through Krishnamurti. But that is a different story....

- Osho, from the free online book 'In Search of the Miraculous vol 2' available at www.oshoworld.com
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2010 :  1:58:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well it seems like you've got good perspective, Benucci

it is true that we are called to be like children: free, open, in awe and wonder of the living Spirit.

with this attitude there are no limits. with this attitude, we have the potential to realize the living god fully on earth. cultivate the Spirit within yourself, and open your heart and head to the heavens

Manigma, its nice to read the piece there. i do feel, however, that it isn't at as complicated as all that. and its all speculation really. i dont mean to to seem harsh brother
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  04:30:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tonightsthenight
Manigma, its nice to read the piece there. i do feel, however, that it isn't at as complicated as all that. and its all speculation really. i dont mean to to seem harsh brother

Our thinking and science ends where the occult science begins. But that is a different story....

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000