Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 When is Kundalini awakened?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

laulund

Singapore
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  04:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Is kundalini awakening something that happends gradually over a period of time or is it something that happends in a specific event. If it is something that happend gradually over time, how do you know when you kundalini has awakend and can your kundalini be half awake or is either fully awake or fully asleep?

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 02 2010 06:05:56 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  06:05:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  08:29:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My understanding of it is that when people have a 'full blown kundalini' like pain and energy going up the spine and visions out of body stuff, blindness, vomiting, hallucinations etc that I have found in books from a while back are more likely from people that been opened their crown too early, but not always. As a result this has caused a upsurge of kundalini which your nervous system is not pure enough for. The result is some/all of the experiences aforementioned. After all this the person may not have progressed much.

Pathnotes of a ninja - Dr Glenn Morris and Gopi Krishna's biography are excellent accounts of this.

So kundalini awakening is a very gradual thing if carried out safely.

Here at AYP kundalini is called 'ecstatic conductivity'. The practices here do not involve the crown (which is like the master switch!) till very late on. So the risk of these unpleasant symptoms are decreased. Self-pacing is paramount in this because you judge how you feel outside of your practices, so you can adjust them accordingly. For example I get really bad migraines and fatigue, so I know to take away a practice because I am overdoing it.

The longer you practice the more you will feel kundalini moving in you. Then again it might not take a long time. Everyone is different. More symptoms are mentioned in lesson 69:

Even in the smoothest kundalini awakening there will be some symptoms. There can be some aching and/or heat around the extremities of the spinal nerve, just as you described – third eye and root. With easy spinal breathing and meditation they should not become extreme. If they do, back off practices somewhat, as recommended, and try some of the further measures mentioned below. Many other things can happen: Light burning sensations here and there. Some lurching of the body or sudden movement of air from the lungs during practices. The feeling of insects crawling on the limbs, or little pricks like they are biting occasionally during the day. Strange feelings in the feet that are both pleasurable and itchy at the same time -- this can be smoothed by walking regularly. It can happen in the hands too. There can also be a varied assortment of goose bumps, occasional shivers, sexual arousal, inner buzzing and humming sounds, hot pinpricks, slight headaches, and other weird sensations. All of this stuff settles down in time. To the extent any of it remains, it is overshadowed by the experience of pure bliss consciousness and divine ecstasy coming from inside. You will find things like these in a normal kundalini awakening. All of them are symptoms of obstructions coming out, making way for a new life in unending ecstasy.

I do not know if kundalini ever fully wakes up. If you keep practicing you will be able to handle larger amounts of kundalini flowing through you. Does it every end?

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Sorry it is such a long post. Hope it has helped you!
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  5:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.aypsite.org/261.html
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000