Enlightenment Milestones
 Bliss
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2010 :  07:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there,

After maybe 1 month of AYP i just had a, maybe 30min long samadhi like state, im not sure what it was (or still is), but its just pure bliss. Thoughts felt totaly unimportant, and im still having a strong pressure at the area of my third eye. Besides that, when im doing pranayama im having strong sexual feelings.

I thought this path might work, and its worth to share it! :)

Thanks
Pan

Forgot to mention: Today, as i was driving my car, i thought about Yoganandas biography, which im reading atm, and about surrender and devotion to what we may call god. I never understood why i should surrender to something which isnt there anyway, which i couldnt feel or see. Then i just said to myself, ok, ill surrender my ego... its just bringing pain anyway. Then, in this samadhi like state, whenever i thought about surrender, it even boosted the bliss feelings. I dont know on which level of consciousness we decided for this ego, but it seems, at least to me, a good idea to drop it again :)

Edited by - Panthau on Jun 23 2010 07:35:43 AM

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2010 :  8:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pan, it sounds like things are going really well for you. Thanks for sharing. Re: the sexual feelings during pranayama...perhaps kundalini is gently beginning to manifest. Have you read the main lessons on meditation, pranayama and kundalini? Well worth your time if you haven't yet...

I read Yogandana's biography a couple of times and think it's time for another read through. I also love his Metaphysical Meditations--- so lovely to read one a day after morning practices.

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  01:09:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kathy,

I dont know if things are well, but at least they are moving somehow hehe
I couldnt find the lesson you´ve mentioned, which one do you mean?

I´d be interested in Yoganis biography too, could you link it for me?

Thanks! :-)
Pan
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  8:59:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Pan,

This one is a long one, but the first question mentions your topic.
http://www.aypsite.org/378.html

lesson 54 (kundalini: code word for sex) also mentions your topic
http://www.aypsite.org/54.html

But if you haven't read the lessons on meditation, pranayama and kundalini yet, check out the main lesson index here --- I would start with 1 and read through to 55 and then continue at your own pace.
http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html

Regarding the biography and the metaphysical meditations, I was referring to Paramahansa Yogananda, not Yogani.... Maybe someday he'll write a biography! Although, I think there may be some input from his own life in his book 'The Secrets of Wilder', which is a good read.

Kathy

Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2010 :  03:22:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ahh ok, i wondered... yup, a Yogani biography would be interesting as well :) :)

Thanks for the links! I´ve read the lessons up to the last q&a of pranayama, and then started to translate @ aypsite.at, so i havent read any further then what i´ve translated so far. There are so many lessons which could be interesting or have useful information for me, but im just reading one lesson every day, as im translating it.

Thanks!
Pan

Edited by - Panthau on Jun 25 2010 07:11:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2010 :  11:36:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pan, I didn't realize you were translating lessons! That is so cool that you're doing that--wonderful service to others so that they can have access too. Thank You!
Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2010 :  05:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am the one who is thankful, having access to these resources, and it feels natural for me to give something back :)

Just for the protocol: My state hasnt had anything to do with samadhi (now that i even know what samadhi means), but
it was certainly blissfull :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000