Enlightenment Milestones
 I am
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  07:27:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Neither God.

Nor Man.

I am the creator of both.

The unmanifest and the manifest... both emerge from me.

I am unborn.

I am eternal.

I can not be destroyed.

Because I was never created.

I can not be enlightened.

Because I was never unenlightened.

I am still.

And I dance.

I can shut my eyes.

And open them.

That's all... I am.

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  5:26:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by manigma

Neither God.

Nor Man.

I am the creator of both.

The unmanifest and the manifest... both emerge from me.

I am unborn.

I am eternal.

I can not be destroyed.

Because I was never created.

I can not be enlightened.

Because I was never unenlightened.

I am still.

And I dance.

I can shut my eyes.

And open them.

That's all... I am.

Beautiful, Manigma!

Thank you for this.

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 10 2010 :  02:36:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh.

The flowers.

Can you feel their orgasm when they open?

The flowers portray the orgasm of this planet.

Ahhhhh......

I am a flower.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  02:30:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When the moon shines.

How can the earth resist?

The waves in the ocean portray the love making between the earth and the moon.

Ahhhhh......

I am the waves.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  03:08:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh.

Such abundant energy.

Such glorious form.

Who could be more resplendent than me?

Amazing.... simply amazing!

Even the Sun looks dull in front of me.

I am OM.
Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  09:58:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The moment you "are" something, you´re setting your own limits :)
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  2:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Exactly. Thats how I became you. Thanks for reminding.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  04:39:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To study the way is to study the self. To study the self is to forget the self. To forget the self is to be enlightened by all things. To be enlightened by all things is to remove the barriers between one's self and others. Then there is no trace of enlightenment, though enlightenment itself continues into one's daily life endlessly.

The first time we seek the law, we are far away from the border of it. But soon after the law has been correctly transmitted to us, we are enlightened persons. - Master Dogen

--
The moment a transparent Glass takes form of a Mirror, it starts reflecting. Samadhi is becoming like a transparent glass again, invisible. Without any reflections. Pure.
--

This teaching is the school of the enlightened mind. The enlightened mind itself basically has no delusion or enlightenment. This is actually the subtle art of those who realize thusness. Even if you don't become enlightened, when you sit once in meditation, you are a buddha for that sitting; when you sit for a day in meditation, you are a buddha for a day; when you sit in meditation all your life, you are a buddha all your life. The same is true of the future; one who can have faith in this is someone with great potential.

Practicing everything without any sense of attainment is called the exceedingly profound transcendent wisdom. This wisdom can cut off the source of birth and death, like a sharp sword.

Enlightenment is the way to extinction. If you take peace and quiet to be bliss, all things are afflictions; but when you are enlightened, all things are enlightenment. - Master Daikaku

--
To think, to express, to let the thoughts take form of words, and the words to take form of speech, one has to come below chitta, below ego, below intellect, below mind, below body... then you can speak but you will also reflect. This is the law!

And when you return the same way, you become like a non reflective glass again. The state without divisions. Your natural state.

This is what Krishna meant when he said:
"Mein tum sab me hu par phir bhi tumse alag."

"I am in all of you but yet I am standing here apart from you"

This is the beauty, this is the power of That!

He is absolutely free, to be in Samadhi or without Samadhi.

And so are you! Because you are That!

But there are laws. If you wish to become a mirror, you have to follow the law in which the mirror exists. But once you know you are That, you will also know that you are not the mirror. This is the beauty.

Then all becomes a game. A leela. And you just play / act as long as the body remains. Knowing that you are not the body, not the mind, not intellect, not ego, not chitta but That!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000