AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Thanks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2010 :  9:10:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yogani wrote in the "Sticky" above:
"In AYP we engage in practices that gradually awaken our inner energies in a balanced way. The main practices for this are pranayama, mudras, bandhas and certain asanas. Tantric sexual practices play an important role in the awakening of the inner energies as well. Meditation and samyama stimulate the awakening at very refined levels in the nervous system (the level of pure bliss consciousness), which is essential for the enlightenment connection to occur. The natural outcome of all this is a gradual awakening of an abiding inner ecstasy throughout the nervous system -- and we call that "ecstatic conductivity." The blending of this with our rising inner silence gives rise to the alchemy of enlightenment. The end result is a combined state of unshakable inner silence, ecstatic bliss and outpouring divine love."

It has been a long time since I have visited the AYP support forums, but I've been enjoying the life of "ecstatic conductivity" so much lately that I wanted to come back and say thanks. I think Yogani's teaching above is brilliant and balanced, simple, but useful.

I find that there has been more for me to learn lately about conductivity "throughout the nervous system" -- there always seems to be new channels opening up when I am doing my spinal breathing during a state of high Kundalini arousal.

One of the main learnings of late is how to welcome extreme prolonged pre-orgasmic pleasure through refining my use of breath and attention. Breath can become relatively more shallow and infrequent. My tendency in extreme pleasure is to zone out on the brow. Better, I am finding, to keep coming back to the root as the flow of energy circulates.

The energy alone in the present moment is always conducive to inner silence. Noisy thoughts may arise, just return to the energy.

In the past I have been into "orgasm without ejaculation" but now I am seeing the wisdom of Yogani saying that such a practice is a step along the way. No need to intentionally trigger non-ejaculatory orgasm. The energy is ample without it.

In the past I have refrained from waking orgasm for prolonged periods, and found that I enjoyed wet dreams. I found them less draining. Somewhere along the line that changed. I think it was when I started having dreams I found disturbing. Now I am enjoying waking orgasms again, but not so frequent that I don't also have the occasional wet dream, and I like the balance. I'm not sure why, stage of life perhaps, improved relationship with my partner perhaps, but waking orgasms aren't so draining as they once seemed.

Love, and joy.

That's where I'm at now.

Best regards.

Be.

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  05:25:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani has written elsewhere:

"Sometimes we may tend to think of our kundalini situation as a spiritual badge, or something like that. We might even be inclined to hang on to it. It can be that all-consuming, particularly with limited presence of the witness (inner silence). But it is only a transitional stage, one that we'd like to bring to its refined condition of loving ecstatic bliss as soon as possible. Then we can get on with the real business of enlightenment, which is the unending outpouring of divine love. That is stillness in action, our inner silence flying on the wings of mature ecstatic conductivity and radiance (kundalini) for the benefit of all. This is a condition of rising unity -- non-duality."

Yogani's insight is excellent. It is evidence of a "refined condition of loving ecstatic bliss" Yes.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  08:59:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, that dude has been around the block.

I am very impressed with Yogani's insights and I'm happy to have found the AYP site
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000