Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 energy versus stillness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

snake

United Kingdom
276 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2006 :  4:37:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Through AYP teachings I've at last come to understand a question that has plagued me for years.

What is the relationship between stillness/Bliss and Energy waves and oscillations.

I could sit say for example and enter a peacfull calm and silent state,so what the hell was all the energy stuff that was happenning at other times when I was doing a different practice primarily Kriya type stuff,how did they tie in,I presumed the energy stuff was necessary to bring the stillness yet one could contact the stillness without it,yet one missed the excitement and danger and highs the energy stuff gave so I constantly swung from one to the other until I read Yogani's explanation that tied the 2 together.Most paths seem to go for either one or the other but AYP balances them nicely.

thanks

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2006 :  6:25:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How did you tie them together?
Go to Top of Page

snake

United Kingdom
276 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2006 :  12:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I didnt,Yogani's explanantion of how the system worked together explained to me the deemed (by me) paradox:)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000