Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Nithyananda
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2009 :  9:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
a friend of mine went to india to see nithyananda in person for three weeks and do meditation stuff at his ashram. The best part in kevin telling me about his expereince was nithyananda driving a jeep. Supposdely he is not the greatest driver and is driving a stick shift. So after the meditation stuff ends nithyananda will drive around in the early morning, jeep jumping all over the place, and when he sees you he waves like a little kid. Big smile, hand just wagging back and forth Not sure I do the story its justice, the animations kevin used make it quite enjoyable as I can picture nithya driving and waving. Classic
just thought I would share.
brother Neil

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  09:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's great. Sounds like he is a really joyful Guru. When he's driving maybe they should call him Juru.
Go to Top of Page

anaitkes

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2009 :  03:21:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit anaitkes's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds more like he's copying his idol Osho who did the same - drove badly and waved to devotees from the car - with rolls royces.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2009 :  03:49:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps he is deliberately doing a parody on Osho? Hahaha! I like that guy!
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  2:38:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

he is a beautiful being who got stuck in the brahmanical thread.
his empowered inner journey begins now, having woken up to the temporary nature of spiritual ego and the paradigms that arise in the concept of 'brahmachari' when relating to teaching it.

his work of past was tremendous as in lighting so many to the inner lamp.
his present tapas will be enriching to humanity as in its intensity and the blessings. he is free now.

the path of light is always in ascendance, whoever it may be.

aum

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  3:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nandhi

aum

he is a beautiful being who got stuck in the brahmanical thread.
his empowered inner journey begins now, having woken up to the temporary nature of spiritual ego and the paradigms that arise in the concept of 'brahmachari' when relating to teaching it.

his work of past was tremendous as in lighting so many to the inner lamp.
his present tapas will be enriching to humanity as in its intensity and the blessings. he is free now.

the path of light is always in ascendance, whoever it may be.

aum

This is beautiful. You express it in words I could not find.
Thank you Nandhi.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  4:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

shanthi, thank you.

it is sad that such luminescence of wisdom through a joyful being like sri paramahamsa nityananda is marred in hypocrisy. on the other hand, humanity stands to gain empowered tapas from him as it is in these circumstances that such inner fires burn bright fueled by the external and given the freedom of space as time to utilize all teachings within.

the inner light does cut the brahminical intellect and rules for that of wholeness, liberation and the throne within.

we are blessed. may this radiant being be guided through fearlessness and richness of time that matures with the seasons of light.

jai guruve thunai

aum

Edited by - nandhi on Mar 29 2010 4:23:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  7:02:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Video: Resignation Message From Nithyananda

(Released Today - March 29, 2010)

Nithyananda began many of his videos by clasping his hands together in the Namaste greeting, and bowing his head to the people who were watching and listening to him, with the phrase "I give you all my love and respect."

And so, as Nithyananda steps into this next phase of his life, I clasp my hands together at my heart, and bow my head to him and say:

I give you my love, and respect.

And to all, I would say:

Evaluations of ego come and go; dream-shadows dancing.

Light IS.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  01:28:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

watched his video. thank you kirtanman.

Evaluations of ego come and go; dream-shadows dancing.

our shared breath with him will be more intense with his tapas.

pranaams to this joyful being who will emerge with grand mastery.

aum

Edited by - nandhi on Mar 30 2010 01:51:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2010 :  10:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Whatever becomes of Nithyananda at least he gave a very important lesson on the Guru business. Be very very careful. Do not sign anything that gives another control and relate to the Guru at the highest level knowing full well that his individuality is temporary and usually flawed.

One more thing. Just cause someone has yogic power means nothing. I remember sitting with one yogi in New York who displayed all that. People were seeing auras around him and having energy manifestations. That guru later committed suicide and actually was nowhere his claimed enlightenment. And so it goes.

On the AYP forums we don't focus guru bashing, as Yogani says, "the guru is within".

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000