AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 VIDEO: Nithyananda On Advaita & Enlightenment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  10:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

VIDEO: Paramahamsa Nithyananda on Advaita, Dvaita & Enlightenment

Paramahamsa Nithyananda is an Adavitic guru/master from India, who describes Advaita, Dvaita & Enlightenment ... and the differences in experiencing, from the perspectives of Advaita, compared to Dvaita & enlightenment compared to unenlightenment.

Advaita and Enlightenment are both a lot less "exotic" than they (those terms, and conception of their meaning) may have seemed to some of us, when we first heard them.

They're both just descriptions for the full spectrum of awareness, and how conscious experiencing operates, once the full spectrum of awareness is known as true nature; as self.

Heart Is Where The AUM Is,

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on Aug 29 2009 5:43:50 PM

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  07:02:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
brother K, i get this whenever i press on the link: "The URL contained a malformed video ID."
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  08:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Try this link Ananda:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONGx...channel_page
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  11:13:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thx Shweta
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  5:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Try this link Ananda:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONGx...channel_page

Thanks, Shanti!

For anyone who may have had trouble with the link in my original post in this thread:

It works now.

(There was a typo in the URL - I make it a practice to check links before posting - but this one "slipped by me" --- and it's fixed now.)

Enjoy - it's a good video, and Nithyananda offers some very good, simple pointers regarding the (apparent) differences (irony noted ) between Advaita (non-duality) and Dvaita (duality).

Namely: Advaita is a *lot* easier to understand when it's experienced.

This is true; the "concept" of Advaita used to sound either ridiculous or mysterious, a few years back, when I first heard of it.

Experiencing Advaita makes all the difference ..........

...... well, actually ......

..... experiencing Advaita .... *un-makes* .. all the difference!

Advaito'ham*,

Kirtanman

*I Am Non-Dual

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000