Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Breathing exercise - Need some input
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mr.Krikkit

Netherlands
11 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2009 :  3:48:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr.Krikkit's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

Iv been practicing Iam mantra for some time, on and off.
The reason i am posting is because of an expierence in breathing.

Iv been suffering pretty badly - a weird anxiety/paranoid fear wich lingers over my life and debilitates it all.
Probaly repressed sexuality resulting from childhood trauma.

I am saying this because it is the same kind of energy from wich it exploded into a kundalini expierence, except my mental notion of this is, with regards to the trauma, a feeling of terror wich has in effect expelled all human contact from not being in touch with it as to speak.

So I did this exercise while smoking marijuana and i just openend up to this 'demon'
The exercise involved pulling my stomach in a certain way and imagining a stream of energy going from my nose to my stomache.
From this big knot in my stomach it flowed out of my mouth in this big flow of heavy energy - at wich point the 'demon' left my mouth -
And i felt immense clarity, normal for the first time in my life.
It also involved a breathing pattern - slowly out or something. and my lower back was sweating alot.

I would like to know if anyone has expierence with the exercise
and give me some tips on how this effect of release can be achieved.
The lower back sweating and my putting through for the first time in my life was a big factor imo.

Any attempt to achieve the exercise afterwards have only resulted into electical cramping up of the hands and a electrical fog storm of distorted ''happy'' or awkward stomach movements.
I dont know the rhytem to it.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

With love,

Mr.Krikkit

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2009 :  7:03:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mr. Krikkit,

That's good to hear. That you felt good.

I don't know about this exercise, but what I can say, which you probably already know, that the IAM mantra and the spinal breathing pranayama slowly loosens ALL the obstructions and that doing those two or even just the IAM over time dislodges them from your body and mind so that you become free.

This is really all you need to progress.

Wishing you the best, and that well-being comes your way..

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000