Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Some Thoughts..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2009 :  6:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Guys,

What's Up

Well, I'ld like to share some thoughts here, I dunno I feel like I want to.

Well, these last four days I did Tantra (I know it's not very good for self pacing but my Bhakti has been going pretty wild with it, I just WANT to feel that meditative and extremely pleasurable and ecstatic state..). And these last two week I've also been increasingly active with Self Inquiry (who am I?).

When I began doing AYP I started with Spinal Breathing Pranayama along with Deep Meditation. It actually awakened my ecstatic connectivity. But then after a while I stopped doing the SB because of overloads (well I had to learn the hard way.. ).
So now I've been doing only DM for a while with occasional Tantra and Self Inquiry. Except these last four Tantra days..

So I want to do Spinal Breathing and I try (Before meditation I put my attention on the perineum and "try" to go up on the inhale) but every time something "stops" me. I think it might be my intuition or inner guru, who knows? But I don't want to force it because when I force things it usually doesn't bring good results.. I learned to go with the flow and "wait" for the right time. I Sooooooo want to do SB because when I tried it this time, some prana (?) went up my spine and.......... wow. it was LOVE and ECSTASY like I never felt before... It makes me almost cry now....

I can't wait.. I want this so bad..

Well that's what I had on my mind and felt like sharing..

I Love you all and God Bless

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2009 :  07:40:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds pretty good to me, Yonatan!

If you can get a handle on the Tantra practices, it's a sign you can really use the prana in highly efficient ways, freely circulate and unblock.

(For most people using AYP, i'd imagine DM and SbP would be pre-requisites, and then a little training, although i'm not overly familiar with all of yogani's Tantra tools)

Edited by - Akasha on Aug 12 2009 08:59:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2009 :  3:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

^-^

Edited by - Yonatan on Aug 12 2009 3:30:31 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000