Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Calluses on hands and feet?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  09:04:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Lately I have been getting calluses on my finger tips and on the balls of my feet. The foot calluses have been very sensitive and painful making it difficult to walk.

Of course, this could be anything. But nowadays, whenever anything somewhat out of the normal happens my first thought is to wonder if it could be kundalini related.

Anyone else have problems with painful calluses? Could this be kundalini related?

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  11:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi solo, I've never heard of callouses being kundalini related....

Stigmata, perhaps?
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  07:51:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If I were only so saintly...

I'm ghuessing that the calluses are from biking/cycling. I have been doing it for months, but have recently kicked up the intensity. Gonna take a couple of weeks off and see if I heal up.

Edited by - solo on Aug 06 2009 08:02:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Jana

13 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  07:53:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jana's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You can try Miracle Foot Repair creme and also aloe vera foot baths.
You put aloe vera juice in a container big enough for your feet. After each soaking, you run the juice thru a sieve and put it in a bottle in the fridge for your daily foot soaking. You can put a little MSM in the juice as well.
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  09:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the tip Jana! After rest my feet are feeling mostly better, but the left one is holding on to a twinge of pain. I will give this a try.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000