Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Preserving Virya
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Non

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  8:01:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Non's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am a male and I want to conserve my Virya. Is there any good references one can point to for techniques on transmutation? On True tantra?

The other question I want to ask is this: is any kind of sexual stimulation not allowed if one wants to preserve his virya? Perhaps it can be achieved also if one uses transmutation. The other question I want to ask is about the pc muscle contractions that occur during arousal. If one wants to conserve his virya, are ANY contractions allowed or just not full blown ejaculation? Also, seminal leakage has been known to occur after the pc muscle contractions which occur on their own during arousal.

I read that even the slightest contractions are not allowed, though one is allowed to "have sex". How is that even possible without contractions? I think, once the contracts occur some semen is released and the unused semen even if not ejaculated is urinated out afterward. So even some kind of semen is lost even if you don't go into the full-on ejaculation.

I really don't want to cut out sex from my life just the preserve my Virya. I just want to have Proper sex if that is one way to put it. Proper tantric sattvic sex, and with the love of my life if I ever find her. I don't want to waste it on lustful tamasic or even raja sex, though I understand that it might take some education on both our parts to get into sattvic sex, so we might have to go through raja sex first.

Also, If contractions are also not allowed, do you think it is possible to not have any contractions even if you have to attain an erection for jelquing practices? I think it is but one has to become aroused, how does one attain an erection without it? If a man has no partner to arouse him how is he to attain it through self stimulation which undoubtedly increases his chances of having PC muscle contractions. The only way I can see a person in this situation attaining an erection is through visual stimulation or mental, but even mental is hard. Even I can't do it mentally.

Well I understand this topic has gotten very long but these questions have been bugging me lately, but I do desire to preserve my virya first and foremost, and I don't want to live a life of complete celibacy (I have never had a girlfriend also you see)

Kind regards all

Namaste

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2009 :  02:21:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Non and welcome to the forum,

You have come to the right place! If you scan this website thoroughly and start reading the lessons on True Tantra http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html you will come a long way! If you are not already in meditation practices, I'd suggest you also read the main lessons http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html to understand the basis of tantra - cultivating stillness.

You will find most of the info in the lessons, and then you have this whole Tantra section of the support forum, which is filled with good advice and reports from people who practice tantra. If you scan the old topics you will see that many things may already have been discussed ready for you to read - treasures waiting!

To answer your questions - nothing is ever wrong in tantric exercises, types of stimulation or muscle contractions. It's more about intention than what actually happens. The system needs training and during training everything may happen!

Good luck,
emc

Edited by - emc on Mar 20 2009 04:43:58 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000