Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 seminal leakage
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  12:36:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
how to eradicate seman leakage?
sir i am practicing yoga since 4 years.
but i am not able to eradicate this problem.
i am practicing
1.ASANA(20 minute every day from last 4 years,(headstand,shoulderstand,handstand,invertedshoulderstand,legstretching))
2.PRANAYAMA(30 minute from last 3 years,Bhastrika)
3.MUDRA WITH PRANAYAMA(30 from last 3 years,Vajroli,Uddyana,Mula,Jalandhar)
"Vajroli i follow this link" www.yogamag.net/archives/198...81/vama.shtml
4.MEDITATION(20 t0 30 minute from last 6 month,Mantra with third eye focus)
5.i also started khechari practice.i fallow AYP site for khechari.
i am raching just stage 3.by opening mouth.(means reaching the tongue behind uvla and upper portion of nasal phyrnx but i am not finding nasal passage at that time)
but there is no conductivity in my body.
i am a student(not married(no tantrik practices)).
some times i block my nightfall.
but not always.
i have also dhaut(whitish urine) problem
so please guide me.

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  10:35:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mrityunjay_singh_1983
...some times i block my nightfall.
but not always.
i have also dhaut(whitish urine) problem
so please guide me.

For a recent discussion of that topic see:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3135
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  12:01:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - May 03 2008 :  12:42:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am also inserting catheter no 4 to my urethra for vajroli practice.
I am just touching the opposite posterior nostrils opening one by one through tongue.
I also add khechari in my pranayama practice.
I am simple vegeterian from 2 years.
I want to discuss something about diet concept and nocturnal emission.
I read some thing about diet control and nocturnal emission from below link.
many things written in this link about diet.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/home...bernard2.htm

"Dr. Arnold Ehret observed that on a low-protein fruit and vegetable diet, using no meat, eggs,dairy products,spices there is a complete disappearance of nocturnal emissions in males"

Above double quoted statement is written in the link which i give.

"Mahatma Gandhi is also said that Brahmchari diet is simple,nutritious,Spice less,if possible uncooked"

I also mail to one Ayurveda Doctor regarding Nocturnal emission.
He also said that if possible then you meet me.I prescribed some seasonal diet.
if not possible.Then you must find one brahmchari.
And ask about diet tips.follow strictly.you can eradicate nocturnal emissions.
He also talk about some ayurvedic herbs.
I am already eating trifala churna with milk.

Is it true that brahmchari diet help me lot regarding nocturnal emission.??????

One symptom i want to say regarding my yoga practices.
I am feeling some vibration inside my testies during meditation.
Some heating effect in my back side.
but these feeling will lost for some days when nightfall will takes place.
Then again vibration,heating in back area is started after some days.

These things happening with me.
What is this some thing wrong or good?????????????????

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - May 03 2008 :  5:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
One symptom i want to say regarding my yoga practices.
I am feeling some vibration inside my testies during meditation.
Some heating effect in my back side.
but these feeling will lost for some days when nightfall will takes place.
Then again vibration,heating in back area is started after some days.

These things happening with me.
What is this some thing wrong or good?????????????????

These sound like the stirrings of the inner energies that can come about naturally from practicing daily meditation and pranayama as described in the AYP Main Lessons.

Best of luck on your path.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  02:19:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is "Awakening of Kundalini"(ecstatic conductivity or cultivationor sublimation) come after preservation of semen.????????
Is i also awaken my Kundalini?????????
i am asking this question because
i have no semen preservation????????
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  11:58:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Is "Awakening of Kundalini"(ecstatic conductivity or cultivationor sublimation) come after preservation of semen.????????

Not for me, but that doesn't mean that correct tantric practices wouldn't help with the awakening of the inner energies or help to awaken them far more quickly.

quote:

Is i also awaken my Kundalini?????????
i am asking this question because
i have no semen preservation????????

Daily practice of deep meditation and pranayama will eventually lead to more open and balanced flow of energy in the body. It can start with sensations here and there and over time it will spread out throughout the body.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - May 17 2008 :  01:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please tell any one in AYP or other who eradicate nocturnal emission(nightfall,Whitish urine) problem and establish in Brahmcharya(not tantrik point of view) or preserve and cultivate his semen.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - May 18 2008 :  12:19:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sir ji

i have some question?????????

Q1.am i eradicate nocturnal emission problem and establish in brahmcharya(no tantrik)?????????????????

Q2.Can i awake my kundalini(ecstatic conductivity) ????????

Q3.Tell some people(in AYP or other) which have problem of nocturnal emission and after some time practicing Yoga establish in complete brahmcharya.

Please ans. these question?????
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 18 2008 :  10:07:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Sir ji

i have some question?????????

Q1.am i eradicate nocturnal emission problem and establish in brahmcharya(no tantrik)?????????????????

Q2.Can i awake my kundalini(ecstatic conductivity) ????????

Q3.Tell some people(in AYP or other) which have problem of nocturnal emission and after some time practicing Yoga establish in complete brahmcharya.

Please ans. these question?????

Hi Mrityunjay:

Occasional nocturnal emissions are common for younger and sometimes older men. It will pass. Not to worry about it. It will not hold back long term spiritual progress.

Yes, you can awaken ecstatic conductivity/kundalini, but not usually by celibacy alone. It also requires a balanced daily routine of practices like deep meditation, spinal breathing pranayama, asanas, mudras, bandhas, etc., plus full engagement in normal activity in the world. Balance in all things is much more important and effective than going to the extreme in any one thing.

What works for you or me may not be ideal for everyone, so it is not a good idea to tell everyone that sex has to be handled a certain way. In AYP, brahmacharya is defined as favoring "preservation and cultivation of sexual energy." There are many ways to accomplish that (see the main and tantra lessons), and celibacy is not an absolute requirement. Many here can verify this.

The suggestion is to build a balanced daily practice that is in tune with your nature, relax, and enjoy life. Everything will be fine.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  04:12:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I want one answer yes or no??????
if yes then how??????
Please tell Sir.
Brahmcharya(no voluntary or involuntary discharge then go for cultivation) is possible or not????
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  08:12:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mrityunjay

Yes, it is possible with long term practice of effective spiritual methods. But if brahmacharya is the primary goal in practice, the answer will be no.

Can someone obsessed with getting money ever be free from money? Not likely.

The issue isn't money or brahmacharya. The issue is obsession with what we think we do not have. An obsession with lack breeds more lack. All the promises in the world cannot fix that. It will take a shift in attitude, a surrender in stillness...

Read this topic for a balanced discussion on sex and spiritual development -- http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3933
It is a symphony of divine love.

By the way, preservation and cultivation of sexual energy occur simultaneously, not first one and then the other. And this relies on a routine of daily yoga practices.

It is suggested to move beyond the need for hypothetical certainties and into accepting and dealing with today's reality. The answer cannot be found in thinking about the future. Only in picking up where we are today and moving forward with devotion (bhakti) as best we can. Then the future will take care of itself. Today's journey is the destination, not some future imagined perfection.

Have we meditated today and gone out and lived as fully as we can? If we have, that is as good as it gets. As we continue with daily practices and activity in the world, it will get even better. That is the best assurance I can give. The rest is up to you.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  02:16:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Yes, it is possible with long term practice of effective spiritual methods. But if brahmacharya is the primary goal in practice, the answer will be no."
I am not understanding completely
meaning of this "Yes and No"

I engaged regularly in this practices shown below.

I am not intrested in tantrik practices.

But i will practice w.r.t. your "Main lesson"
daily 2 times one morning ane at night.

1. Morning
(Asana(inverted pose asana,some perinium asana) 20 min,

Spinal bhastrika(vajroli,Khechari 3rd to 4th transition stage,mula,uddyana,jalandhar,sambhavi) 30 min,

Deep Meditation with mantra 30 min)

2. Night (Spinal bhastrika only 5 min,Deep Meditation >30 min)

Some other practices

1. I also practice some hatha yoga cleansing exercises like
Sankh prakshalana kriya,Dhauti,Basti,Mechanical vajroli(inserting catheter no 4 in my urethra)

2. I also check my "prakriti" and "vikruti" of ayurveda
I have Pitta type personality.

3.Diet->no non veg,no extra spices,no tea coffie,no fried food
Diet folow my Pitta type personality taking more milk,ghee,Vegetable,Fruits

4.Ayurvedic Herbs->Trifala churna with water or some times with milk,Chayawanprash

5.In day hour some times i started do deep breathing with mantra.

My brahmcharya definition has 3 aspect
1. Physical->no seminal loss voluntary or involuntary

2. Mental->avoid 8 breaks
a> Darshan – looking at a member of the opposite sex with carnal desire.
b> Sparsha – desire to touch, embrace or be near a person of the opposite sex.
c> Keertan – praising his or her qualities to your friends.
d> Keli – amorous sport with the opposite sex.
e> Guhya Bhaashan – talking privately to a member of the opposite sex.
f> Sankalpa – lustful thought of the opposite sex.
g> Adhyavasaaya – strong desire for carnal knowledge.
h> Kriya Nivritti – sexual enjoyment.

3. Pranothana->Raising of semen to higher center

Is i am able to achieve This definition or not.??????????????
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  02:41:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is i am able to achieve This definition or not.??????????????
this question w.r.t. above talk.

"Can someone obsessed with getting money ever be free from money? Not likely."

I think you are talking about being free from this brahmcharya desire.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  11:09:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mrityunjay:

With all of these practices, are you finding more happiness in everyday living? This is the true measure of our yoga. The practices can be tallied in a check list (like Patanjali's wonderful eight limbs) and in the formative stage we might even undertake them in a checklist way, but ultimately the application and import of practices can only be measured by how we feel. It is by how we feel that we learn to "self-pace," which is at the heart of effective self-directed spiritual practice.

The technology must be translated into human experience, which means using the technology even while letting it go in stillness. Indeed, the procedures of effective yoga practice always have this at the center -- doing while letting go into non-doing. This is very important if we are to move beyond the mechanical aspects of yoga and into the realm of abiding inner silence, ecstatic bliss, outpouring divine love and unity.

So, yes, the desire for brahmacharya can be an obstruction if it becomes rigid obsession, like anything else. The desire itself is evolutionary, but only if it can be touched and released in stillness again and again. This is samyama, which leads to stillness in action, which is what real brahmacharya is. Then it becomes very natural preservation and cultivation of sexual energy, and the setbacks (energy leakages, etc.) are taken in stride too. Whether we call it "tantra" or something else, that is what happens. By whatever path name, or lifestyle (celibate, hetero, homo, solo, etc.), the expansion of sexual function occurring in the process of human spiritual transformation is the same.

That is why in AYP we do not tell people exactly what to do with sex. We point to the underlying principles and some effective flexible methods for applying them, and the rest is up to each person within the context of their unique preferences and circumstances.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

ironmanu77

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2009 :  6:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit ironmanu77's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Please tell any one in AYP or other who eradicate nocturnal emission(nightfall,Whitish urine) problem and establish in Brahmcharya(not tantrik point of view) or preserve and cultivate his semen.

The only way you can prevent nocturnal emissions is through powerful restraint and thought control.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000