Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Weird dreams after ejaculating...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kombaiyashii

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  4:31:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kombaiyashii's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
After building up my semen for weeks and months, I've had these kinds of experiences when I blow my load...

1. I remember that I was surrounded by zombies, I was literally cutting these zombies into pieces and I could literally smell the stench.

2. I had a dream where everyone was growing old around me really fast, they had numbers on each of their wrinkles. Others grew so old, they turns to dust.

3. I had a dream once where Adam and Eve were in the Garden of eden...They got addicted to sex and they started losing their powers, eventually eve died and Adam started a fight with god, Adam still had a lot of magick compared to todays standards but obviously was no match for god, Adam tried to destroy the garden of eden but god literally flushed him away with water coming from these dragon heads. Adam used a seashell as a type of drill to try to hurt god (who was everywhere so he was just trying to attack the garden of eden).

I've had positive ones also...This one time, I was dreaming about making love to a beautiful woman and I felt that I was about to ejaculate so I managed to stop and control myself, I then walked over to some flowers and started talking to them, they communicated by pinching my cheecks lightly...

I was just wondering if anyone else gets these weird dreams of energy depletion after blowing their load?

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  10:00:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm gonna try to get past the phrase "blowing my load" so I can respond

Yeah, it can have a big effect on dreams. I find if I masturbate without ejauclating it can also lead to very strange dreams also. Wonder why that is...
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2009 :  10:04:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This effect is due to prana in the channels and various obstructions caused by karma. I don't really see the need to do these kinds of buildups, especially forcing it by masturbating or having sex and holding the semen. It's kind of like pouring jet fuel into a Yugo. No offense. Slow steady pranayama with brahamacharya is the most you need. When you are at an advanced level these tantric practices can help, but you have to have gone through years of purification, IMO. Otherwise, for the rest of us, pranayama and regular sex is sufficient to support deep meditation.

Love,

TMS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000