Shaktipat Advice?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  1:11:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

Thanks for sharing. A wonderful example of surrender and trust and how to be a real instrument for Source. We all learn from your example. Thanks again.

Love and Light,
Steve
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  01:31:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great Carson. I was reading a book on Shaktipat by Dr. ravindra Kumar, who also offers Shaktipat(jytteravi.kumar@mail.tele.dk). He operates both from India and the US. He claims all sorts of good things happen after Shaktipat. He says, once a person qualifies for and receives Shaktipat, he/she comes under the direct charge of Ma Kudalini, and if he/she totally surrenders to Her and does at least one hour of "sadhana" everyday, She takes care of everything till he /she is fully enlightened. I wish you all the best.

Krish
Go to Top of Page

Jaycee

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  07:23:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jaycee's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

I have decided to apply for Shaktipat Deeksha on 12th December after coming across this thread again and reading the information on the website here:-

http://www.mahayoga.org/intro.htm

and the application form here:-

http://www.mahayoga.org/deekshaform.cfm

The dietry requirements will be quite tough (no eggs, onions or garlic), although I have had a vegetarian diet for some years now. I will continue with AYP but also sit for sadhan as outlined on the website. I'll watch out for overloading.

Perhaps those who have already received shaktipat initiation could comment on how they have managed with the dietry restrictions and combining practices.

Edited by - Jaycee on Nov 15 2010 10:14:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

reikilove824

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  2:46:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
shaktipat is may 15 at 6 am
Go to Top of Page

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  07:14:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to CarsonZi and others in this forum for pointers. I received shaktipat this morning and was initiated into siddha yoga. Absolutely powerful experience this morning !! It is all true.... Everything that Yogani has written and people talk about here.
Go to Top of Page

Rave18

15 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2016 :  09:09:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

For those who took the Shaktipat Diksha, could you please share how the experience has been so far ? Would you recommend it ?

Thank You.

Edited by - Rave18 on Jun 17 2016 11:31:33 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000