AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 Thank You AYP!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2009 :  07:01:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I feel like writing a text of appreciation for AYP. I realised how much the AYP approach has helped me evolve and overcome obstacles within myself in a joyful, easy and effective way. In particular I feel the rational framework it gives for explaning spiritual development and the way practices help each step of the way and from which side they enter into the overall process is crucial. The understanding it brings to the way things develop when one is evolving is very important and, in itself, makes the path much easier to follow and much more enjoyable to see it happening in us. I realised how I have been blocked before in my life - or lifes - for lack of understanding, and fear, of what was happening. The simple understanding of what it is happening (purification or sexual energy enlivening the nerves to give two examples) is a crucial knowledge for an easier and smoother fullfillment of the potentialities in us. For all of this, and more I can't say yet (and what is to come!) I am very grateful. AYP is truly Yoga for the 21st century! Thank you to Yogani and to all the people who made this possible througout the ages. And of course, to God, or the source of it all.

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2009 :  09:03:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful, YogaIsLife

I second that!

AYP changes lives every day - and the ripples of joy will continue to contagiously spread throughout the world and beyond

United in gratitude
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000