Enlightenment Milestones
 Here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2008 :  12:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is just a comment from here to Ananda here:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=4922

Ananda said:

quote:
lolz okay then i pray that i realize it all already happened.

Both prayers....."yours" and "mine"....surface out of the same here

What both ÿou and i was waiting for had already happened, see....the fact that both nothing and everything is happening had already happened......... and is always already happening

Here was already here
Now was all the time now

Yet - all the waiting.....was the unwillingness to be totally quiet

i can never be quiet, see....being the noise

So i was myself the procrastination

Cannot blame me either.....because in being quiet i disappear. i dissolve in the silence

And there was unwillingness to dissolve, because of all the projects I thought i had undertaken

i had so much to do!
So much to take care of!

i wanted so many things!
It took years......to realize that all the things were substitutes for what was really longed for:

Peace - Love - Freedom

And especially when this was realized, i made it into a project - the biggest task of all. Something to be attained. It was desperately wanted!

And yet - none of it....not one iota of what seemingly happened to veil the fact that nothing ever happens....none of it was ever a mistake!

It is such a paradox....yet completely clear here.....*laughing*

Since all the time here was here
And now was now

*laughing*................*laughing*

Oh, my.......it seemingly took all this struggle to finally surrender to the fact that i would never attain:

Peace - Love - Freedom

i was the very movement that veiled the silent emanation Iam

THIS here
THIS now

So.... out of sheer.........intelligence...............*lol*
when this one-pointed desire was thorroughly not fulfilled......i finally....was unplugged from the power that enlivened i

nothing was left, see.....the unwillingness was all that was left...after all the other garments had been undressed.....the intelligence itself exposed the i as being non-existent. As something that had never existed.

Still there was resistance towards this uncovering for a bit more *laughing*

Being the most stubborn, see.....*laughing*.....you know, just wanted to be absolutely sure that i had always been a mirage

*laughing*......there will always be projects to buy, see.....like Service and such - don't be fooled by it You see....i can never be sure. And it is simply not needed like this

All is already unfolding beautifully here as it is.
There is Service going on.....yet nothing is going on, really. I certainly am not doing anything.

The fan finally stops....simply of itself.....since the power is already cut.

Not even a surrender, see. Just inevitable.

Silence = here. They are synonymous.

And here is beautiful

Not an experience....just sheer enjoying

So Ananda/Bliss - Now that projects and prayers are undressed and unplugged - just stay here

Yes?

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2008 :  1:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lolzzzzz now it's my turn to laugh, thk you from the bottom of my heart.

you might not know it but this matter of the now, i don't know how to explain it but even though i know all this stuff and tried to put it into effect b4.

it hasn't been fully realized until these last three days.

it just is and i am embracing it with all my heart just letting go. (active surrender)

i read sidharta by herman heiss a few days back, this story is simple yet effective and know it or not it had a huge impact on me.

so thk you for reminding me .

i've hungered so much, been looking so much, practiced so much but in the midst of it all i never took a rest and enjoyed the now.

i've been very influenced by some of my blissful experiences so much till the end that i made them a 24\7 goal and in the pursuit of that goal i kind of lost myself.

i've been lost and now i'm found, to be losing myself again. (what a beautiful paradox ey!)

a jolly merry christmas to you sweet Katrine.

and by the way that prayer of love is "melting...."

merci chere Katrine, je dois alle maintenant manger un peu de bushe de noel avec beaucoups de mindfulness.

god bless,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2008 :  2:48:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ah....Ananda

That was such a joy to read Thank you.

quote:
it just is and i am embracing it with all my heart just letting go. (active surrender)

Alors cette....c'est tout, non? This is all there is, yes

quote:
i've been lost and now i'm found, to be losing myself again. (what a beautiful paradox ey!)

Oui......et comme ca tu est jamais perdu et toujour ici, non? And like this you are never lost and always here, yes

Et maintenant....tu sais que ton coeur est joyeux....parce que il est Le Joie ....le même And now.....you know that your heart is joyous...because it is the very Joy itself

quote:
and by the way that prayer of love is "melting...."

Nous sommes heureux....merci, Ananda

Bonne appetit

And God bless you too.

Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2008 :  9:02:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aha, merci pour les euhmm... posts? Vous avez mis un sourire sur ma face :). Honestly, I really appreciate both of you, you guys are awesome. Along with the rest of the world, yeee :).

oh man Ananda, "beaucoups de mindfulness" haha, gotta love your french hehe.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2008 :  9:40:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
i read sidharta by herman heiss a few days back, this story is simple yet effective and know it or not it had a huge impact on me.

Moi aussi, j'adore Siddhartha! I am currently reading "Old Path, White Cloud" a story about the Buddha by Thich Nhat Hanh, thanks to a recommendation by Louis. A great read and more of the same type of heart expansion from reading, formidable!
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2008 :  06:51:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh! Andrew, glad you are enjoying it. I suppose I had better read it myself seeing as I'm recommending it (but I did say I hadn't read it)

So you would recommend it would you??
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2008 :  07:20:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:) thk you for the good recommendation.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2008 :  09:48:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

So you would recommend it would you??

Yes, it would definitely make my top 10 list of books. A great recommendation, even considering you haven't read it. I am really enjoying it, a page turner as they say.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000