AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 urinating after tantric practice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2008 :  01:05:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
just a quick quick one, after tantric practices that involve ejaculating in the end.

i always notice a change in the normal color of my urine's into a christal clear white one.

would like your opinions on the matter.

light and love,

Ananda

Michael Beloved

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2008 :  10:02:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Michael Beloved's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is due to the fact that your body is not absorbing the seminal fluid. The fluid remains in the tubing and when the urine is expelled through the organ, it mixes with and forces the seminal fluids out of the body, along with the urine.
Ideally in this type of practice, the body is supposed to absorb the sexual fluids, but unless you are really proficient at the practice this will not happen. Instead the sexual fluid will be released from the testes and from the prostrate gland and this fluid will remain in the seminal tubing and will either leak out gradually as in some wet dreams or will come out when it is force out of the tubing by the urine discharge.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2008 :  1:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thk you for the simple explanation my friend, guess i need to practice more proficiently.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2008 :  11:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda:

It should also be pointed out that with the rise of inner silence leading to ecstatic conductivity, the body-wide neurobiology moves gradually into a new mode of functioning. This is what is behind the beautiful ecstatic experiences you have been describing in other forum topics lately. Many things occur in the body, including the advent of "natural vajroli," which is the automatic uptake into the bladder of sexual essences in both men and women. Some or most of this will be absorbed further upward (our ecstatic experiences are the tell-tale sign), but there will always be some residual left in the urine in the bladder, which is routinely expelled. This is why, even in advanced practitioners, the urine may appear milky and/or foamy from time to time, depending on variations in the process of purification and opening occurring throughout the body. It is normal, and nothing to worry about.

The same thing can happen when the tantra blocking technique is applied, which is less natural, but heading in the right direction in support of an overall routine of yoga and tantra practices. Those who practice old-fashioned Hathayogapradipika-style "mechanical vajroli" (not recommended here) will have this experience also. Obviously, natural vajroli is the best kind of vajroli, because it is a normal part of the much broader process of human spiritual transformation.

Note: Natural vajroli will occur in both celibate and non-celibate practitioners. It is part of our spiritual biology.

The phenomenon of sexual essences showing up in the urine also has some implications for amaroli, but that is a another subject.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2008 :  11:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

quote:
The phenomenon of sexual essences showing up in the urine also has some implications for amaroli, but that is a another subject.

What implications does it have for amaroli? Presumably it means that anyone practicing amaroli, once natural vajroli is taking place, will be drinking their own sexual fluids, which would end up in the stomach and then be transformed into soma?

Yes?
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2008 :  12:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Yogani,

quote:

What implications does it have for amaroli? Presumably it means that anyone practicing amaroli, once natural vajroli is taking place, will be drinking their own sexual fluids, which would end up in the stomach and then be transformed into soma?

Yes?

Hi Christi:

Yes. However, the role this might play in the overall process of human spiritual transformation is not known, so not to get too carried away with it. The symptoms of internal natural vajroli feeding ever-expanding ecstatic conductivity are far more profound than any noticeable symptoms coming from ingesting sexual essences during amaroli practice. I see no "magic bullet" here.

It should not affect normal amaroli practice one way or the other, for those who are doing it. It was mentioned only in passing, as anyone doing amaroli will be sure to think of it in relation to the vajroli discussion. There are implications in the ancient scriptures that vajroli and amaroli have a connection, and this is probably it. If anyone has further revelations on the amaroli aspect, do let us know.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2008 :  12:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste yogani, hope you're doing well my friend and thk you for the kind words that gave me a lot of relief.

keep on shining, best wishes.

Ananda

p.s.: it came to me as well the thought of amaroli when i saw what was happening cz it seemed very clean downstairs. (but i don't think i'll get anywhere near amaroli pretty soon, but later on who knows)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000